grey market kubota L2000?

/ grey market kubota L2000? #1  

Nick78

Tractor
kubota L2000
Just bought one from neighbor - appears to be around 30 yrs old but runs great and in pretty good shape. I have read some and i didn't know it was grey market but could care less because i got a pretty good deal on it. Just wondering when i need parts from kubota what model do i need to tell them i need parts for. The only problem with tractor is left wheel starts wobbling real bad when i run it fast. Probly need some tie rod or something. not sure. it all looks good and only does it when i drive it fast like going down the road. Thanks in advance for any advice

/ grey market kubota L2000? #2  
Sorry, I don't have any information to help you, but I want to be the first to welcome you to TBN!

/ grey market kubota L2000?
Thanks mcnitt - didn't know all that abt the grey market till i started reading threads on here.

/ grey market kubota L2000? #4  
I have the same model tractor. I have found out that the L225 is it's twin. I have the parts manual in PDF but I would need your email to send it to you.

/ grey market kubota L2000? #7  
If any of you still have pdf for the L225 manual. It would be supper great if you send my a copy to acraiger@yahoo.com
I've been searching or a manual for a while, the closest I could find was a manual for a L245, which I think was a little bit newer model, but similar to the L225.

/ grey market kubota L2000? #9  
Hi. I know it is a while ago but could somebody maybe send me a pdf of the L225 manual to hildaoconnor@yahoo.co.uk - I have searched and searched but no joy so far in finding one.

/ grey market kubota L2000? #10  
I have same model, kubota L2000 bought in grey market. Man, can you please send me whatever manual you have concerning it. i will appreciate. My email <mropetz@yahoo.com> Thanks

I have the same model tractor. I have found out that the L225 is it's twin. I have the parts manual in PDF but I would need your email to send it to you.