Tractor
    Kubota BX23 TLB

Default BX 23 and BX2750c Snowblower

Hi,
    My friend has a 2006 bx 2350 and is looking to sell me his BX2750c snowblower, quick hitch, etc. as a package. Is it compatible with my Bx 23 or will I have to buy parts to make it work? If I need to buy anything does anybody know what is needed and roughly what they will cost?

Thanks!

Tractor
    BX25

Default Re: BX 23 and BX2750c Snowblower

Quote Originally Posted by pncmathias View Post
    Hi,
    My friend has a 2006 bx 2350 and is looking to sell me his BX2750c snowblower, quick hitch, etc. as a package. Is it compatible with my Bx 23 or will I have to buy parts to make it work? If I need to buy anything does anybody know what is needed and roughly what they will cost?

Thanks!
    I believe it should mount right up if you only plan to raise and lower to blower. Hopefully your loader valve stays with the tractor when the loader is removed. This will make everything easier. You will need the four way valve on your loader if you don't already have it (later model BX23's) if you chose a hydraulic shoot rotater.
    2003 BX1500 54MMM Loader Sold
    2010 BX25 54MMM BX2763 front blade, and Bagger from my BX1500 that was modified to fit my BX25