3-Point Hitch Pat's quick hitch

/ Pat's quick hitch #1  

RJD2516

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800
I want to order Pat's quick hitch for a L3800. But I never seem to be able to call them. Anyone know which one fits my tractor? Should I get that bar that keeps that arms set to a specific spacing? anyone have one of those. Thanks in advance.

/ Pat's quick hitch #2  
They have always answered phone calls immediately and informatively. The are on the East coast and have normal working hours - no weekends.

The clamp-on style fits all Cat 1 (or the Cat 2 model) tractors.

You can make your own spacer or buy one from them. It works and is quite necessary if you have turnbuckles.

/ Pat's quick hitch #3  
I just bought my Pat's Quick Hitch from Agri Supply Agri Supply - Search. It was cheaper here than from Pat's directly plus the stabilizer bar was included. For my type of 3ph, the stabilizer bar is a must.

/ Pat's quick hitch #4  
I actually just put one on my L3800 a couple days ago. I just got the standard cat 1 for my tractor, took about 15mins to put it on. The should call this the "slick hitch" because **** it's sure a slick setup. What a great item. I didn't get the stabilizer bar for mine, but I think I will just make a stabilizer for each attachment out of 1/4" round bar, as most of mine are different widths.

/ Pat's quick hitch #5  
I love mine they make dropping out and hooking up a breeze. don't have the stabilizer's as a few of my implements are different width hook ups, just change the pins in the arms.

/ Pat's quick hitch #6  
They have always answered phone calls immediately and informatively. The are on the East coast and have normal working hours - no weekends.

The clamp-on style fits all Cat 1 (or the Cat 2 model) tractors.

You can make your own spacer or buy one from them. It works and is quite necessary if you have turnbuckles.
Pretty sure they are in Ky unless they have moved.

/ Pat's quick hitch #7  
I'm in New England; waited for a mild day to attach my 'quick hitch'; took about 35 minutes ! All instructions were written by a true mechanic, and made the step-by-step job work just perfectly. I am very happy that an American mechanic produced this product. It goes on quickly, and it works great. I have 3 attachments, and I will make spreader bars for each one (of course, all different widths!).
Thanks Pat for a great tool!
from Bill

/ Pat's quick hitch #8  
I'm in New England; waited for a mild day to attach my 'quick hitch'; took about 35 minutes ! All instructions were written by a true mechanic, and made the step-by-step job work just perfectly. I am very happy that an American mechanic produced this product. It goes on quickly, and it works great. I have 3 attachments, and I will make spreader bars for each one (of course, all different widths!).
Thanks Pat for a great tool!
from Bill

I installed mine a few days ago, have not used it yet but like it's design and construction. it is pretty well build. below is how I made a fully adjustable spreader bar just from scrap pieces of stuff.

JC,

/ Pat's quick hitch #10  
Do the cat. 1 pins fit in the quick hitch tight? The ones I looked at several years back were almost cat. 2 size. Thanks