Kubota/M7040

/ Kubota/M7040 #1  

Frank Stamey

Tractor
Kubota/M7040
I would like to know how much antifreeze you should put in the back tractor tires 16.9x24? Do you have to use UDT Hydraulic Fluid, to comply with the warranty for the first three years on my:confused tractor, in your opinion?:confused:

/ Kubota/M7040 #3  
Welcome to the forum from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Kubota/M7040 #5  
In GA it probably doesn't need any anti-freeze. There would have to be a hard freeze for several days for anti-freeze to make a difference.

/ Kubota/M7040 #6  
I would like to know how much antifreeze you should put in the back tractor tires 16.9x24? Do you have to use UDT Hydraulic Fluid, to comply with the warranty for the first three years on my:confused tractor, in your opinion?:confused:

Check with your dealer, I always ask them if I have any questions as some are more particular than others. One local dealer handled New Holland and Kubota and used NH fluids in everything, so I used NH fluids in mine with the assurance warranty would not be an issue.

/ Kubota/M7040 #7  
The Rim Guard chart calls for 61 gallons in each of the 16.9x24 rear tires.

/ Kubota/M7040 #8  
For my 50 hour service on my m7040, the kubota dealer was out of kubota fluid and sold me buckets of chevron udt fluid instead. No worries!