kubota L4600

/ kubota L4600 #1  

harry1965

Tractor
L3430
i am trying out a brand new L4600 HTS kubota tractor it seems to be a nice tractor except THE HYDROSTATIC is prettty darn loud and another thing is that it has no tilt steering , witch is a minus . i am wondering if anybody has one, and how is it? (the hydrostatic transmission ) i have no need for a cab ,or loader , i am pretty well stuck with another kubota as they are the only ones that will give me something for my 3430 witch only has 1000 hrs but is to small john deere gives me 4000 in trade value mf 5000 while kubota gives me 12000 in trade value .

/ kubota L4600 #2  
I own an L4400 HST and I too thought that the drive was loud, but that is normal. Have 102 hours on it now and no issues. I really am happy with it overall. Good luck on your decision!

/ kubota L4600 #3  
i am trying out a brand new L4600 HTS kubota tractor it seems to be a nice tractor except THE HYDROSTATIC is prettty darn loud and another thing is that it has no tilt steering , witch is a minus . i am wondering if anybody has one, and how is it? (the hydrostatic transmission ) i have no need for a cab ,or loader , i am pretty well stuck with another kubota as they are the only ones that will give me something for my 3430 witch only has 1000 hrs but is to small john deere gives me 4000 in trade value mf 5000 while kubota gives me 12000 in trade value .

My new L4600/HST w/front end loader, heavy duty bucket, ag tires, is being delivered today. I test drove the tractor a few days ago, but didn't notice the excessive noise hydrostatic. I'll have a better opinion later today. Hope I made the right decision.

/ kubota L4600
i have decided to git a MF 1643 have 100hrs on it. i love it . it got all the options on it tat i wanted something the kubota didnt have . like hydraulics tilt steering a rug on the floor and a few other small things . price wise they were close

/ kubota L4600 #5  
i have decided to git a MF 1643 have 100hrs on it. i love it . it got all the options on it tat i wanted something the kubota didnt have . like hydraulics tilt steering a rug on the floor and a few other small things . price wise they were close

I've owned several Massey's, and consider them the most reliable tractor. I am having a new Kubota L4600 delivered today, but if the Massey dealer were closer, I probably would have went that route. Just sold my Massey M245, which was bullet proof reliable, but I need 4WD will all the hills on my property.

Good luck with that Massey 1643. You made a wise choice, at least in my opinion.