Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket?

/ Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket? #1  

Tags

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX2360/ Kubota SVL90-2/ Kobelco 115SR/ Takeuchi TB260
Does anyone make a quick attach for the BX LA211 loader bucket? If so or if not who has one on a current BX and whos works the best?

/ Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket? #3  
I bought one from Tach-N-Go, Loader Buddy, small loader Quick attach and attachments. His name is Jerry. He is very nice to work with. His product is very well made. It even has built in receiver hitch to pull around trailer. You have to check him out. He also makes other attachments to go on the Q/A I think his name is magicheater on here.

/ Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket?
Thanks, I'll look into those. I appreciate the responses!

/ Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket? #6  
There is - or at least has been in the past (not sure if all of the Co's are still around any more) - probably 4 or 5 different companies that have produced quick attach solutions for the FEL bucket on BX tractors.

ATI has a solution - or at least they used to. Not sure if it's still around

The solution at mytractortools.com - is probably the best one I have seen out there. It keeps the bucket close into the end of the FEL arms - so it has the least effect on performance.

/ Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket? #8  
   / Quick attach for LA211 loader bucket? #9  
Never seen one for a BX. If I had a BX, I'd look for a mini-skidsteer style attachment. Size-wise, I'd say they would be alot more appropriate for a BX.

Yes, I'm sure you are right. The situation is that I have several skid steer attachments for my M7040. It would be nice to be able so use some of them on the BX2200.