Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tractor
    Kubota L3200 HST

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

In the drop down menu my kubota L3200 HST is not found. I did a search and it came up, but I couldn't select a variant or chapter.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Quote Originally Posted by RRX
    In the drop down menu my kubota L3200 HST is not found. I did a search and it came up, but I couldn't select a variant or chapter.
    I tried it for your tractor and it worked fine. I searched for your machonr then in tje book column I chose open for the l3200h then a seperate window popped up with the index page.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Veteran Member

Default Re: Buy Your Kubota Parts Online! From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Quote Originally Posted by dex3361 View Post
    Great to see kubota stepping up and helping out the customer. I will have to say that Messicks has always been great to deal with. Thanks to all the guys and gals in Messicks parts dept. I do appreciate you.
    If I am not mistaken, they had the catalog online for years and Kubota made them remove them.

I always shop at Messicks...Great CS and prices..They are the benchmark for part prices and service..

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

My first and last dealing was about 2 years ago.Ordered all necessary filters to do fuel, engine oil and hydraulic systems maintenance,pricing was reasonable with shipping and duties it appeared a bit cheaper than dealer.When the parts arrived at post office (Canada post),someone at Messick miss labeled the cost of a part, indicated $920.00 for a $9.20 part,I paid an additional $100.00 in duties which I was able to recover $80.00 , thru Canada post, but when I contacted Messick their reply was sorry human error no mention of any type of compensation for their error. In hindsight I should have refused the order but I needed to get the job finished quick.

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Default Re: Buy Your Kubota Parts Online! From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Quote Originally Posted by sw03 View Post
    If I am not mistaken, they had the catalog online for years and kubota made them remove them.

I always shop at Messicks...Great CS and prices..They are the benchmark for part prices and service..
    You are right and I used the online catalog until they were forced to remove it. I was impressed at how fast Messicks integrated their system to work with Kubotas system. I downloaded the CSV file from Kubota and uploaded the file to Messicks and voila there is the order.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    Kubota BX2230

My BX 2230 had an extra rattle last night. I opened the hood and found that my air cleaner had vibrated loose. Now, I haven't done an exhaustive search, but it sounds like mine didn't break in a standard way.
    -aircleaner-jpg

Mine snapped off (part number 130) right at the middle of the large hole, down low. There is some adjustment bolt on the fuel pump that comes through that hole.

Anyway, I priced that part (K2521-82157) and it shows $80.50. The whole air cleaner assembly (K1211-82110 made up of 020,030,040,050,& 060) (you know, the part that actually does the work?) is only $56.88. Can this be right? Why is that hunk of steel so expensive????

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

yea, its not at all uncommon for a larger assembly to be cheaper than some of its component parts. it has to due with inventory turn over, handling costs, and a whole host of other things that make it more expensive to handle the component part than it does the things that make up the larger assembly. I'm not a parts guy, if you want to validate this I'd call 877-260-3528 and speak with a parts tech before ordering.

Tractor
    B3030, BX25

Why does Messick's charge sales tax even when shipping to states where it has no presence? That seems unnecessary.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Why does Messick's charge sales tax even when shipping to states where it has no presence? That seems unnecessary.
    I assume you are refering to CT. The "peoples republic of Connecticut" saw it nessesary to visit the good ole state of PA and force upon us a CT sales tax licence because of the amount of business we where doing there. I am sure its illegal for them to do so and with proper (and expensive) legal representation we could probably find a way to kick that, but for the time being we are complying with their demands and charging and remitting sales tax for their residents. We don't charge sales tax for any other state.

Tractor
    Kubota B-7800

Neil, I bought the HD top link bracket for my B-7800 from you a couple of years back. Since there was no longer much call for that part #, kubota dropped the price to a reasonable figure. I'm on the market for a pallet fork and frame for the LA-402 loader. I imagine that the forks themselves are used on various other frames, and would probably not be discounted, but I doubt that there is much call for the frame for an LA-402 anymore (LA-2077A?)

Any chance of a discount?

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast