Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Quote Originally Posted by BlacknTan View Post
    Neil, I bought the HD top link bracket for my B-7800 from you a couple of years back. Since there was no longer much call for that part #, kubota dropped the price to a reasonable figure. I'm on the market for a pallet fork and frame for the LA-402 loader. I imagine that the forks themselves are used on various other frames, and would probably not be discounted, but I doubt that there is much call for the frame for an LA-402 anymore (LA-2077A?)

Any chance of a discount?
    The forks and frame are still used on current models, so I don't expect to see closeouts on that.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 w/ BH77 & 12", 18" & 24" buckets, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660, Artillian Fork frame, Extreme 3pt rake, Concrete Mixer, MyTractorTools grapple adapter

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

If the pallet fork frame for the LA402 is anything like the pallet frame for the LA504 that I just got - then it should take a standard fork type.

Forks are expensive - you might be able to find some on Ebay - or Craigslist for a good price.

I bought the LA504 fork frame for mine - partially because I had a set of 36" forks I had bought a few years before (for a project that I never got started on) - and it turned out that they fit right on the LA504 fork frame.

You can find deals on forks on Ebay and Craigslist because after a while they have to be retired from duty after too much of the metal has been worn off of them. The pair that I have - when look at the bottom of the fork - there's a decent amount of metal worn off the bottom - near the back of the fork - right where the angle is.

This is because forklift drivers in plants where they're going all day - will drag the forks on the cement floors - and sooner or later they wear away and are no longer safe to use at their weight rating.

But a fork rated at 3000 pounds is still going to do fine - on a pallet fork frame and loader that will only lift 1000.

Tractor

KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!-smiler-gif

kubota PRO-481 engine parts,high quanlity and reasonable price

Tractor
    Heloren

From learning a lot, thank you

Tractor
    B3030, BX25

Thanks for the reply. I sympathize with you as a small / mediums size business going up against governments, even when what they are doing is probably illegal, as you say. Unfortunately the likely trend will be for more states to act this way, rather than fewer.

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota B3200 w/ BH77 & 12", 18" & 24" buckets, Kubota B50 SSQA w/ 54" & 60" buckets, LandPride FDR1660, Artillian Fork frame, Extreme 3pt rake, Concrete Mixer, MyTractorTools grapple adapter

Quote Originally Posted by CWB View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I sympathize with you as a small / mediums size business going up against governments, even when what they are doing is probably illegal, as you say. Unfortunately the likely trend will be for more states to act this way, rather than fewer.
    Try being a gun owner in MA. The MA attorney general has gone around the country suing all sorts of firearms related businesses to prevent them from even SHIPPING gun related things to MA. For the most part this just means ammo and magazines - but a lot of businesses just refuse to deal at all with MA customers. At least CT doesn't prevent you from doing business - they just impose the burden of collecting and remitting their taxes.

Tractor
    Kubota L3600DT

If they are charging tax out of state, that is totally unnecessary. I've been dealing with Lashley Tractor out of Georgia, no tax when shipped out of state. kubota Tractors - Lashley Tractor Sales (Better Prices and Cheaper Freight Too!)

Gold Member
    Tractor
    bx24

two tubs up for messick .i placed an order of 5 gal kubota utd on monday at 9 am it was at my door the next day thats from pa to nyc
    07 bx 24 polaris 800 sportsman

Tractor
    Kioti DK-40, MF-135, Ventrac 4500Y

Quote Originally Posted by lovemytoys View Post
    two tubs up for messick .i placed an order of 5 gal kubota utd on monday at 9 am it was at my door the next day thats from pa to nyc
    What was shipping on that?
    Murph

Gold Member
    Tractor
    bx24

07 bx 24 polaris 800 sportsman

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast