Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Am I using the site the wrong way? It seems you have to enter a section of the parts catalog you want to look at and then email a request to them and then they email the parts sheet back to you?

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    Kubota L235DT

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Yep, that's how its done. Just find the particular section with the parts you need, or suspect you need and they will email you that section with a parts breakdown diagram and all the part numbers. Once the part(s) number are found, just enter them on their site and get a price and availability.

Ron

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Quote Originally Posted by lreops View Post

Yep, that's how its done. Just find the particular section with the parts you need, or suspect you need and they will email you that section with a parts breakdown diagram and all the part numbers. Once the part(s) number are found, just enter them on their site and get a price and availability.

I like the new kubota parts catalog online and how you can pick your part and upload a CSV file and get the parts prices from the Messicks site.
    KUBOTA ONLINE PARTS CATALOG
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    Kubota L 245 DT, L 260

Ok, I've used the parts catalog on line and it worked well, except they stopped making the pinon gear I needed to fix my L 245 DT rear end. The diff lock pin fell out and broke the gear and I can get everything except the main part from them. DOES anyone know of any other new/used tractor parts places to get these parts. The darn thing is a mid 80's tractor and would not of thought they would stop making parts that soon for it.

kubota L 245 DT with loader and L 260

Tractor
    Kubota L 245 DT, L 260

Ok, I've used the parts catalog on line and it worked well, except they stopped making the pinon gear I needed to fix my L 245 DT rear end. The diff lock pin fell out and broke the gear and I can get everything except the main part from them. DOES anyone know of any other new/used tractor parts places to get these parts. The darn thing is a mid 80's tractor and would not of thought they would stop making parts that soon for it.

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

Quote Originally Posted by oldcornbinder View Post

Lots of these in tractor boneyards in the midwest/upper midwest have used parts. Figure out what other models had the same gear--lots likely did--and go shopping.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Tractor
    Kubota L 245 DT, L 260

Quote Originally Posted by sixdogs View Post
    Lots of these in tractor boneyards in the midwest/upper midwest have used parts. Figure out what other models had the same gear--lots likely did--and go shopping.
    I was looking for a more specific answer to my post, such as a name of a company members have used successfully, to save some time and money on some of these ones that have a lot of parts but they don't know where they are and usually send the wrong ones. So to ask again, Does any one know of a reputable used kubota parts retailer?

Thanks

Tractor
    KUBOTA M 7040

FRONT HUB SEAL

Tractor
    Kubota MX 5100 Gear, L844 FEL, Land Pride 72' cutter, Bad Boy CZT 50

Not that I need any parts right now but I just wanted to check out the site and I didn't see where they had the MX5100 listed under the series/model. I assume it is just me not doing something right. Anyone with a MX5100 ordered anything from them yet?
    Thank You Jesus!!! John 3:16-17

Tractor
    Kubota MX 5100 Gear, L844 FEL, Land Pride 72' cutter, Bad Boy CZT 50

Nevermind found what I was looking for.......
    Thank You Jesus!!! John 3:16-17

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast