Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    Silver Member
    Tractor
    BX24

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

What about parts for kubota attachments?

Looking for parts info for the front quick-hitch & snow-blower on my BX.

appologies if I missed it somewhere

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

probably not listed. Often we need to call and get a fax from kubota with attachment info. Its not part of the catalog.

if we can help with any specific needs, just call and they guys will get you fixed up.

Tractor
    2009 rtv 500 camo

I am looking for a under the hood storage box for my 2009 kubota rtv 500. I saw an old post where a guy had one that pretty much took all of the under hood area with a top on it. It looked like it locked. Do you know where I can find one?

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

he must have built that, does not sound OEM.

Veteran Member

Talked to Messicks today and I was NoT impressed. Looking for a loader part on a L245DT. Sold one last year. No longer in stock. NO help offered. NONE. Please consider when buying! At least with Green you can get old replacement parts.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Sorry we where unable to help. When our vendors don't have stock, there is not much we can do. I assume we checked the obsolete warehouses as well for you? It gets tough on these old tractors, some L245's are over 40 years old.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    .l5460, bcs 725, 852

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to say how glad I am to have the option to order from Messicks online. My local dealers pretty much have never had what I need (and the closest one is an hour round trip). Esp drives me crazy when I call and they say they have something in stock but don't once I get there.....

Just ordered a stabilizer bracket for my l5460 that I noticed had fallen off yesterday (bolt broke) after confirming local dealers did not stock the part and that Messicks had two in stock. Tractor will be grounded a few days while I wait, but at least I know the part is on the way.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Thanks for the good word!

Tractor
    JD 5520, 790 TLB-- Kub L4300, B7800, MX5100

This thread is new to me but I ordered some implement parts from Messicks a few months back and had a pleasant experience. The parts guy knew what he was talking about and helped me save some $$ by shipping the parts US Mail. I didn't need them for a while so it worked for me. The parts showed up in a few days anyway. I would recommend them.

May I be the kind of person my dogs think I am,

Gold Member
    Tractor
    .l5460, bcs 725, 852

I order some parts Friday and received it West Coast today (Monday) USPS priority. Very happy.

The only wrinkle is even though USPS will generally be the best shipping choice for me it was not a website option. So I have to call and ask for it.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast