Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Default KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Messicks and TBN are partnering to bring dealer support to the members of the kubota Forum. We just did a major upgrade to our website and have some exciting new tools to show off.

First, and most exciting, is that Kubota now has a public parts catalog online. Its actually the same catalog used at dealerships with very little redacted information. I don't find it as easy to use as the 'Messicks' catalogs, but somthing is better than nothing! The link below will show the three different ways that you can take the data from Kubota and import it to Messicks for real time pricing, shipping, photos and stock quantities.

Kubota Parts Catalog

We continue to support our prior PDF generator which includes supercessions and some info you won't get on the Kubota website. For those with limited comptuer skill, this remains the easiest option.

Kubota Parts for Tractors and Equipment

We appriciate the support and encouragment we get from the TBN community and hope to find new ways to serve you even better.

Thanks.
    Neil, and the parts staff @ Messicks.com

Default Re: Messick Equipment. TBN's offical Kubota Parts Supplier, now with online catalogs.

Nice.
    Kubota L4240,Case 580K backhoe, Case 450 Dozer

Tractor
    Kubota L235DT

Default Re: Buy Your Kubota Parts Online! From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

They have always treated me well. At one time I had a mislabled part arrive and they all out to correct it.

Still have to shop around some, but they are a good starting point.

Ron

Tractor
    Kubota L4400-1 HST,FEL, 3x3 remotes, TNT. BX1500 54 mmm

Default Re: Buy Your Kubota Parts Online! From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Great to see kubota stepping up and helping out the customer. I will have to say that Messicks has always been great to deal with. Thanks to all the guys and gals in Messicks parts dept. I do appreciate you.
    Randall

1Timothy Chapter 2:
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;
    4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth.
    5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.

Tractor
    Kubota B-7800

This is great to see!

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Grand L 3540 HST-3, R4's

Great! I have it bookmarked so when service is due on on my Grand L 3540 , filters and parts I will buy. Thank You Messick's.
    DevilDog
    He is your Friend, Your Partner, Your Defender, Your Dog. You Are His Life, His Love, His Leader. He Will Be Yours, Faithful And True, To The Last Beat Of His Heart. ...Unknown

Tractor
    Kubota BX25

This is truly good news but it looks like the part I'm after, being part of a wholegoods accessory kit, is not listed on-line, either via Messick's or by going directly to the kubota parts site. I assume additional help would be available if I called your Parts department? Thanks Neil.
    Chris

2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Elite Member
    Parts Supplier

Quote Originally Posted by CHDinCT View Post
    This is truly good news but it looks like the part I'm after, being part of a wholegoods accessory kit, is not listed on-line, either via Messick's or by going directly to the kubota parts site. I assume additional help would be available if I called your Parts department? Thanks Neil.
    Yes, if its part of a wholegoods kit the parts are not in the online system. We often have to call and get a fax from kubota with the diagram, so it may take a follow up call from us with the info.

Tractor
    Kubota B2320

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

Great to see this! There server is down tonight it seems but ill try again tom.

Super Star Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L4400

Default Re: KUBOTA PARTS - Buy Online From Messick Equipment - Now with online catalogs!

The PUPIL who does not surpass his Master, fails his Master.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast