Service Manual Info

/ Service Manual Info #1  

zmansmac

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500
I am a proud and happy new tractor owner of a B7500. One of the first things I do after buying a new road vehicle is get a manufacturer's service manual for it and I would like to do the same with my B7500. Can someone steer me to a good place to buy a service manual. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif i also understand that there are separate parts manuals and was wondering if that is something worth investing in. I plan to keep this tractor a long time and do any maintenance/repairs myself, after the warranty is up of course. I applaud all of you experienced tractor owners and operators who take the time to answer posts like mine, I have learned a lot from reading your answers long before I made my purchase. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Service Manual Info #3  
If you visit web page they will send you via pdf file a FREE parts manual for the tractor, FEL and MMM. They will also sell you a service manual, mine was about $10 cheaper with shipping then my local dealer wanted.

Regards

/ Service Manual Info #4  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( If you visit web page they will send you via pdf file a FREE parts manual for the tractor, FEL and MMM. They will also sell you a service manual, mine was about $10 cheaper with shipping then my local dealer wanted.

Regards )</font>

Though I didn't request such, they did indeed send
me parts manuals for the T/L/B. However they
were completely different compared to the parts
manuals I purchased from the dealer. The dealer
manuals seem more detailed while the PDFs appear to
be more current.

In any case I've found the parts and service manuals
to be well worth the cost.