Kubota Inferior Tires!!

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #23  
July 2012, eh?
Another perfect example that with tractors the manuf date doesn't matter, the hours of use is what you go by.:) I wonder how many hours on it?:laughing:

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #24  
On the new tractors I have purchased, I work into the deal the price for the upgrade to Firestones. It's a price of doing business, I never see the cr-ap tires and my memories are happy from day one. On my Deere 5520 I swapped out the bias whatevers for radial Firestones a few years ago and they are great tires. Not positive on this but I thought Kubota had an option for a tire upgrade?
It's a shame we have to go through this but that's just the way it is.

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #25  
Sorry I meant to put July 2010. Sure do not want to forget the two years I have already paid.

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #27  
I bought my L4400 in June 2011. All the tires are made by Firestone. The front tires are 8.3-16 and the rear tires are 14.9-24.

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #28  
I also had a terrible experience with Carlisle tires. I had them on the front of my B7800. It would get leaks just from sitting in the garage not doing a thing. I had tubes put in them and that fixed the constant problem.

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #29  
Much like compact tractors and many other things today they are made by someone else!

Tire manufacturers just like everything else can not be everything to everyone so many are made by a few hopefully by a name you trust.

Much of the cost of manufacturing and the cost of it is how well they build and how many inspections they do in this case per tire. There is a lot that goes into it that you never see or would have a need to know.

I know that no matter what brand it is there are variations of size! The rolling diameter as well as the width to a degree depending on manufactuers might be enough to take an ideal 3% lead on a tractor to a 3% lag and that scares me when combining different makes of tires.