Kubota Inferior Tires!!

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #1  

Giles

Silver Member
Tractor
2009 Kubota B2320---Wheelhorse lawn mower--- Case 480D Backhoe
I finally go tired of having to add air to both front tires on my B2320. I added "slime" and it helped, but there was always green liquid slime that seeped out of both tires. Even the sidewalls!!
Just a shame that I bought a new tractor and I get INFERIOR TWO PLY CARLISLE tires.
Since my tractor has a loader, I was afraid to load the front bucket for fear of blowing the front tires that were inflated to their max at 22 psi.
Dealer wouldn't do anything and I figured new Carlisle tires would be the same quality.
I just bought and installed BKG LG-306 EIGHT PLY tires and the total price was $173.53!!
Quite another shame that these India made tires are far better quality then the American made Carlisle!!
I always try to buy American but the only tractor tires I could find, made in USA, were Carlisle!

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #2  
That price isn't bad, except that they replaced new tires....:ashamed:

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #3  
I finally go tired of having to add air to both front tires on my B2320. I added "slime" and it helped, but there was always green liquid slime that seeped out of both tires. Even the sidewalls!!
Just a shame that I bought a new tractor and I get INFERIOR TWO PLY CARLISLE tires.
Since my tractor has a loader, I was afraid to load the front bucket for fear of blowing the front tires that were inflated to their max at 22 psi.
Dealer wouldn't do anything and I figured new Carlisle tires would be the same quality.
I just bought and installed BKG LG-306 EIGHT PLY tires and the total price was $173.53!!
Quite another shame that these India made tires are far better quality then the American made Carlisle!!
I always try to buy American but the only tractor tires I could find, made in USA, were Carlisle!

Chilly807 was able to get his replaced for free recently from Carlisle after he whined to them. His were on a L3400. Mine were not Carlisle They were Titans. Well it looks like your problem is solved, and probably a lot better tire, too bad about the money.

James K0UA

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #4  
Just got Max28XL with Industrial Carlisles. 4 ply 35psi front. 6 ply 40psi rear. 1400lbs FEL rated lift; 2700lbs breakout. 2200lbs 3ptHitch lift cap.

I really hope those tires last me decades...

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #5  

It would have been a lot cheaper to tube them, I did that on my new ones. The old ones had sidewall bulges, which I suspect I caused due to running too low a pressure during loader work. Check your loader manual, I suspect you'll find a different pressure spec for your tires.

Carlisle stands behind their products 100%, regardless of how they are to begin with. Really easy company to deal with.

Sean

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #6  
Chilly807 was able to get his replaced for free recently from Carlisle after he whined to them. His were on a L3400. Mine were not Carlisle They were Titans. Well it looks like your problem is solved, and probably a lot better tire, too bad about the money.

James K0UA

I wonder if that was like a hydro whine, or maybe a coyote curled up in front of the fire kinda whine...:laughing: Curious now, what does Kioti put on theirs? The last Kubota's I looked at new had anything from off-shore mystery brands to Titans.

Sean

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #7  
Giles,
I feel your pain. I had problems with the front tires on both my BX25 and B3030. And I don't want to hear, "What can you expect from tubeless tires?" I once carried 2,600lbs of stone from a quarry in the back of my 1/2 ton Silverado pick-up. It had tubeless tires and I got no flats. Most equipment trailers also have tubeless tires and are rated to carry 4 tons or more. Here's a flat on my B3030 after purchasing it new and having it only for 4 months:

Attachments

• Kubota B3030 Flat Tire.jpg
    Kubota B3030 Flat Tire.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:
   / Kubota Inferior Tires!! #8  
I wonder if that was like a hydro whine, or maybe a coyote curled up in front of the fire kinda whine...:laughing: Curious now, what does Kioti put on theirs? The last Kubota's I looked at new had anything from off-shore mystery brands to Titans.

Sean

Same as the 'bota.. Titans. By the way the Kioti, has like no hydro whine..You have to be in HI range and trying to pull a hill to make it whine at all.. The L3400HST wasn't bad but this one is quieter. My neighbor had a bx for a while. and when we were both out pushing snow one day, I could hear his bx whine over the engine noise of my L3400HST. Now that was loud.

James K0UA

/ Kubota Inferior Tires!! #10  
Same as the 'bota.. Titans. By the way the Kioti, has like no hydro whine..You have to be in HI range and trying to pull a hill to make it whine at all.. The L3400HST wasn't bad but this one is quieter. My neighbor had a bx for a while. and when we were both out pushing snow one day, I could hear his bx whine over the engine noise of my L3400HST. Now that was loud.

James K0UA

It seems like it's the smaller Kubotas, like the BX and B series that are the loudest. I've got a Craftsman lawn tractor with hydro, and I find it louder than you'd expect for something that small. Great for mowing, I will say that much.

Sean