I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #1  

jokergerm

Gold Member
Im sure all you guys are so sick of hearing about my tractor and the three point valve, but im so close to getting it fixed i just need the part Number of the grand L 3 point Valve that should fix my 2011 L3800

My dealer was going to order the Grand L valve and pay the difference in cost but Kubota Wont tell them what the proper part number is that fits my tractor. The kubota Rep will only warranty the OEM valve for my tractor. the parts manager at the dealer comes up with 4 different part numbers for Grand L valves and cant seem to figure out what valve fits my tractor

The dealer is on my side and they are trying to get me the proper valve even if we have to split the cost of it, cause they want me off thier back.

I know one of you gurus on here knows exactly what part number will fit, so please let me know so i can fix this issue

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #2  
I will be visiting my dealer on Monday. I'll see what I can find out.

Bill

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE
Thanks for the help, let me know what you find out

Im on the **** kubota band wagon now.

Also the parts guy said the Grand L valve is actaully cheaper than the standard valve by about 60 bucks from what he can see in his computer, maybe he was mistaken

He was utterly shocked that the rep turned him down on the grand L upgrade.

I told him to tell the rep if they dont fix this properly im going to leave my tractor thier and take them to court this is bullshit.

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #4  
Thanks for the help, let me know what you find out

Im on the **** kubota band wagon now.

Also the parts guy said the Grand L valve is actaully cheaper than the standard valve by about 60 bucks from what he can see in his computer, maybe he was mistaken

He was utterly shocked that the rep turned him down on the grand L upgrade.

I told him to tell the rep if they dont fix this properly im going to leave my tractor their and take them to court this is bullshit.
First, Congratulation on finding out you can use bullshit in a family friendly website. (seriously, but I'm sure that will not be the case in a few hours).

Secondly, I can not list a part number that I don't know. The dealers are tight lipped about it.

Last edited:
   / I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #5  
Well I guess that supports the theory about making the hitch jerky in order to sell Grand Ls.
I always figured that the 3800 had a less expensive valve in order to lower the overall cost of the machine. Now I'm really confused.
I don't know how far my dealer got researching a replacement valve before I cancelled the deal.
I think that the one they did before was a couple of years ago. I believe the standard valve numbers have changed since then.

Bill

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #6  
Subscribe to the theory!!! Subscribe to the theory!!! Subscribe to the theory!!!:D

Oops, wait it's NOT a theory !@#$%^&* my bad! ;)

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #7  
Subscribe to the theory!!! Subscribe to the theory!!! Subscribe to the theory!!!:D

Oops, wait it's NOT a theory !@#$%^&* my bad! ;)

I didn't know you could say !@#$%^&* on a family web site.

Teg, Do you remember, how long ago did the guy from Fancy Gap get his tractor fixed? I think the dealer told me he paid $270 so it must have been some time ago.

"I hope my new dealer is going to be that good" Are you changing dealers?

Bill

First, Congratulation on finding out you can use bullshit in a family friendly website. (seriously, but I'm sure that will not be the case in a few hours).

Secondly, I can not list a part number that I don't know. The dealers are tight lipped about it.

Thirdly, you are going about this, I'm sorry to say, the wrong way - case in point... now "headquarters" know you are trying to get this part and it would not surprise me that they are no longer in stock (at least on the computer screen at your dealer - yes that whole conspiracy thingie).

Fourth, (and I really hate to say this) you bought the tractor and it does what it's meant to do... yes it has a quirk, it sucks for that reason but you should have tested it out beforehand.

Serious question, how much grading do you do? Will this actually be a problem for you??? Many people use this tractor as is with never knowing how good it could be and are fine with it. I'm happy you have a great dealer... I hope my new dealer is going to be that good.

First: Thanks i think?

Secondly: I understand thanks for trying

Thirdly: I called another dealer when i tried to get the part number. my dealer was the one that brought up swapping valves and they tried to get kubota to swap it and they said no way

Fourth: I did buy a tractor with a Big quirk, And i asked my sales rep about it before i bought the darn thing, and he said that kubota fixed it and it was only on older tractors that it was jerky and the box scraper was not on it to test when i bought it so i trusted him

I do alot of grading at my house on my drive way. its about a 1/4 mile long and my drive way is huge i can turn around a dump truck with transfer trailer in it just fine. So ya i like to keep it level and graded, im ordering a land leveler for his reason as the box scraper just does an ok job at it

Im all about the princple of things and this issue goes against evreything i stand for. I almost would just leave the tractor at the dealer and walk away from it and stop making the payments on it if they dont make this right. It makes me so mad, i could punch the kubota rep if i didnt have common sense and i really dont want a criminal charge over a tractor.

I wonder how far we could get with a class action lawsuit against Kubota over this. seems there are 1000's of people with this issue

/ I really need some help with this Grand L valve Part number...........PLEASE #9  
The good news is with the Land plane the jerky 3pt is not going to matter. It is going to do a better job than you would ever imagine.

James K0UA

The good news is with the Land plane the jerky 3pt is not going to matter. It is going to do a better job than you would ever imagine.

James K0UA

So the king cutter land lever really works well for driveways? ive seen the video on everything attachments and its rather impressive i think. Just hope it works that well in person, The box scraper is a pain to level with