Backhoe BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad

/ BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad #1  

Landryk01

Tractor
Kubota 3200
I've had my new B3200 with the BH77 backhoe for 2 months now. There seems to be a small leak coming form the control valve. Really difficult to see exactly where. A technician came out and tightened thing up and it has lasted for a few days. Now it's leaking again. It seems to leave onto the base platform in a 2 inch area. Just enough to wet the grime around that area. It's really small and can be easlily wiped off. Am I being to **** to ask the guy to come back out? Is small leaks in this area common?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to sound like a pest to my dealer.

Kevin

/ BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad #2  
I've had my new B3200 with the BH77 backhoe for 2 months now. There seems to be a small leak coming form the control valve. Really difficult to see exactly where. A technician came out and tightened thing up and it has lasted for a few days. Now it's leaking again. It seems to leave onto the base platform in a 2 inch area. Just enough to wet the grime around that area. It's really small and can be easlily wiped off. Am I being to **** to ask the guy to come back out? Is small leaks in this area common?

Any advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to sound like a pest to my dealer.

Kevin

You should have no leaks, have them recheck it because it might be something other than a fitting..and if so warranty will cover the replacement.

/ BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad
You should have no leaks, have them recheck it because it might be something other than a fitting..and if so warranty will cover the replacement.

Thanks for your vote wildcatblue. I will give them a call.

/ BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad #4  
Thanks for your vote wildcatblue. I will give them a call.

Agree with wildcatblue. It could be a deformed o-ring or miss-shaped flare on one of the tubes and no amount of tightening would fix it. It will cost you several hours of labor plus the parts to get it fixed out of warranty if that's the case, so make them make it right now. And let us know how it turns out.