Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    New Member Landryk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Location
    Uxbridge, ma
    Tractor
    Kubota 3200

    Default BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad

    I've had my new B3200 with the BH77 backhoe for 2 months now. There seems to be a small leak coming form the control valve. Really difficult to see exactly where. A technician came out and tightened thing up and it has lasted for a few days. Now it's leaking again. It seems to leave onto the base platform in a 2 inch area. Just enough to wet the grime around that area. It's really small and can be easlily wiped off. Am I being to anal to ask the guy to come back out? Is small leaks in this area common?

    Any advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to sound like a pest to my dealer.

    Kevin

  2. #2
    Bronze Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    67
    Location
    Mt Vernon ,KY
    Tractor
    Kubota MX4700TLB

    Default Re: BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Landryk01 View Post
    I've had my new B3200 with the BH77 backhoe for 2 months now. There seems to be a small leak coming form the control valve. Really difficult to see exactly where. A technician came out and tightened thing up and it has lasted for a few days. Now it's leaking again. It seems to leave onto the base platform in a 2 inch area. Just enough to wet the grime around that area. It's really small and can be easlily wiped off. Am I being to anal to ask the guy to come back out? Is small leaks in this area common?

    Any advice would be much appreciated. I just don't want to sound like a pest to my dealer.

    Kevin
    You should have no leaks, have them recheck it because it might be something other than a fitting..and if so warranty will cover the replacement.

  3. #3
    New Member Landryk01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19
    Location
    Uxbridge, ma
    Tractor
    Kubota 3200

    Default Re: BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad

    Quote Originally Posted by wildcatblue View Post
    You should have no leaks, have them recheck it because it might be something other than a fitting..and if so warranty will cover the replacement.
    Thanks for your vote wildcatblue. I will give them a call.

  4. #4
    Veteran Member CHDinCT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,153
    Location
    Connecticut
    Tractor
    Kubota BX25

    Default Re: BH77 Control Valve leave - how bad is bad

    Quote Originally Posted by Landryk01 View Post
    Thanks for your vote wildcatblue. I will give them a call.
    Agree with wildcatblue. It could be a deformed o-ring or miss-shaped flare on one of the tubes and no amount of tightening would fix it. It will cost you several hours of labor plus the parts to get it fixed out of warranty if that's the case, so make them make it right now. And let us know how it turns out.
    Chris

    2 acres and a mule, er, Kubota BX25, and too many other toys,er, tools to list.

Similar Threads

  1. 3-Point Hitch L-series Jerky 3PH - Jeff's homebrew repair.
    By J252 in forum Kubota Owning/Operating
    Replies: 245
    Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:47 PM
  2. 4500 remote hydraulics
    By T King in forum New Holland Owning/Operating
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-03-2007, 12:44 AM
  3. Grapple Grapple top forks the pressure won't release
    By millpond in forum Attachments
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. KB 2375 control valve question
    By VictorW in forum Kioti Owning/Operating
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 06:12 PM
  5. Hydraulic control valve help....
    By ELMO67 in forum Attachments
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-01-2005, 05:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
© 2013 TractorByNet.com. TractorByNet is a registered trademark of IMC Digital Universe, Inc. Other trademarks on this page are the property of their respective owners.