Backhoe Kubota B2400 HSD to Kubota B4672

/ Kubota B2400 HSD to Kubota B4672 #1  

stuffit2

Tractor
Kubota B2400 HSD
Have only removed my Kubota B4672 from my Kubota 2400 HSD ~3 times since buying new in '97. When I put the backhoe on it has always been a 2 person job. In trying to install it yesterday I forgot whether the '3 Point Limiter' went over or under the lift arms. Searched this site and found an excellent picture that shows lift arms OVER the Limiter. The manual that came with the backhoe does not list my tractor when showing Mast Mounting Charts and does not indicate how to position lift arms. The backhoe was installed by the dealer and was designed prior to the tractor design. Manual dated 4/'94.
The issue is this...I mounted the backhoe as described above. The lift arms went right into place without difficulty. Able to get the mast ear over lower link. The backhoe is now at a >30 degree angle! Clearly it's set up for the lift arms need to go UNDER the Limiter. It always seemed difficult to mount that way. The way it hooked yesterday seems more natural and a 1 person job (I would use it much more often). I am wondering if the 'Mast' attachments are correct and, if the lifter arms should go under the Limiter as installed originally. THANKS IN ADVANCE:D