kubota's own diesel fuel treatment

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #1  

namesray

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota rtv900: kubota mx5200
got a call from my kubota dealer (i am a kubota guy if you haven't figured it out by now) and he said they are getting a new diesel fuel treatment in and said i could come pick some up. he told me that kubota now makes their own diesel fuel treatment. helps with the lubrication that low sulfer fuels need and also for winter anti gel. also contains other ingredients in it to help clean injectors and fight corroison. i got a bottle and 1 bottle treats up to 50 gals. and only cost $5.

anyone else using it yet? i have been using power service, but will switch over to kubota's product as soon as my ps bottle is used up. just figured i would pass this info out if you haven't heard about it yet. (i did a search here and nothing came up, but that doesn't mean i did it right and someone else has already brought it up. i apologize if that is the case.)

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #2  
The price sure sounds good, Keep us posted on any new info about the treatment,,,,I wonder if it would be good for my Ford Power Stroke 7.3 diesel

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #3  
Hey hey Namesray, what size is the bottle, int, fifth, or what? I've been using Lucas injector cleaner and upper cylinder lube that I pay $10.00 a quart for that treats 200 gallons. I'v used it for 20 years in Semis with Cat engines and in my 3cylinder tractor engines with good luck. My Kubota dealer hasn't called me about the new stuff yet.
Smilinjak

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #4  
Tests show that Opti-Lube is the best additive for reducing wear in diesel engines. Waiting for the tests on the Kubota product may be wise.

Opti-Lube Fuel Improver | Oil Fortifier | Block Grease

Kubota doesn't make any lubricants. They contract the process out to other manufacturers but do designate the specifications.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #5  
Yeah, I've been using the Opti-Lube and been pretty happy with it.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #6  
Opti-Lube is a top-notch product. It's right up there with Schaeffer and TRC products.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment
Hey hey Namesray, what size is the bottle, int, fifth, or what? I've been using Lucas injector cleaner and upper cylinder lube that I pay $10.00 a quart for that treats 200 gallons. I'v used it for 20 years in Semis with Cat engines and in my 3cylinder tractor engines with good luck. My Kubota dealer hasn't called me about the new stuff yet.
Smilinjak

it's a 12 fl oz bottle. says for regular maintenence add 1 bottle to 5o gallons of feul. to lower fuel gelling point by 25 degrees add 1 bottle to 20 gallons. states that it is manufactured "for" kubota tractor corporation. says made in usa. i have always used the power service additive and never had a problem, that says it will not void engine manufactures warrenty when used as directed. so it must be worth something for them to state that. the kubota fuel additive must be good for atleast kubota fuel components, as they have it made for them, for their engines. i doubt they would put out a poor product with their reputation on the line and they also should stand behind it if it were to either cause problems or not perform to specs. gwdixon does have a valid point about waiting for test results on this new kubota product. the remaining quantity of my power service will take me into winter, so hopefully kubota will have their test results out by then. seems like the results would be out on the internet somewhere to see right now though.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #8  
interesting... can you post a pic of the bottle? Havent heard a thing about that.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment
interesting... can you post a pic of the bottle? Havent heard a thing about that.

ok. tell me how to put pictures on here. i am not good with computers. is it easy? my wife does have a digital camera.

/ kubota's own diesel fuel treatment #10  
Just hit the "go advanced" button at the bottom of the box when you make a post, and there is a place for attachements. You just need to put the photo on your computer and then find it when you want to post it.