2011 B2620 Won't Start

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #1  

CScottG

Tractor
Kubota B2620
Please help, I have read about checking the switches and jumping them, Fuses are good, moved the various control levers. What else possibly could I check for the reason of the starter not working. Started well all day.

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #2  
pto engagement lever next to the seat in neutral (Middle position?)

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start
It is in Neutral, While I had the key in the start position I moved the lever slightly back and forth.

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #4  
hst pedal in neutral ? (try rocking it a bit fwd / rev)

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start
Yes, I verified the hst in neutral. I was able to start by jumping from the battery to the starter. So, I'm thinking it to be one of the safety switches. I'll bring it to the shop this week while it is still in warranty. At least I know it's not a major issue. Thanks for the help Boakley

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #6  
sorry man... the hst pedal and the pto lever are easy go to ones that guys with big arses and size 18 feet tend to fall trap to.

deeper digging obviously required.

good luck!

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #7  
sorry man... the hst pedal and the pto lever are easy go to ones that guys with big arses and size 18 feet tend to fall trap to.

deeper digging obviously required.

good luck!

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #8  
I have the same tractor that is a few years old.. never had a problem until lately and it is the PTO lever on mind,, I have to pull it all the way back and she starts.

/ 2011 B2620 Won't Start #9  
Switch on top of trans likes to malfunction when it gets hot, have to take seat off to get to it.