Wheel Weights for L3800

/ Wheel Weights for L3800 #1  

Bluegill2

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3800DT, L3750DT Shuttle
Anybody have any pictures of rear wheel weights on a L3200, L3400 or L3800. Or a link. Can't find them on the Kubota site? I'm thinking of ordering a set or two, but would like to see what they look like first.

Thanks!

/ Wheel Weights for L3800
So nobody has rear wheel weights on their L series?

I probably don't need em. Just thinking about it...

/ Wheel Weights for L3800 #3  
Me too. I'd like to check out some rear wheel weights for my new B2620 and never found any on the Kubota site.

My dealer can order them and said over the years not much call. But recently has had more requests for weights, so might start stocking.

I don't need them for loader work because I use rear counter weight, but I take the loader off for mowing and with some steep hills, more weight on the ground would be nice.

I might just go ahead and order a set or two and bolt em on...

/ Wheel Weights for L3800 #5  
So nobody has rear wheel weights on their L series?

I probably don't need em. Just thinking about it...

What tires do you have. I have weights on my l5740 with the 26" rims and ag tires.

What tires do you have. I have weights on my l5740 with the 26" rims and ag tires.
I have AG tires set out and filled. Traction isn't a problem, just want more weight on the ground.

/ Wheel Weights for L3800 #9  
They are round and have a big hole in the center and are normally painter black with extra holes for bolts for different wheels. For your tractor the after market ones we use are 105lbs per and you can mount up to three sets giving you 630 lbs max. on the rear.

Thanks Art! I'll look around for aftermarket weights.