BX25 3rd Function Kit

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #1  

CORamos

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX25
Has anyone tried Everything Attachment's 3rd Function kit on a BX25?

I'm getting ready to add a grapple from Tach-N-Go, Loader Buddy, small loader Quick attach and attachments, and I need to decide on how I will deal with the hydraulics.

I've read through Artisan's grapple-o-matic thread, but since I don't have any fabrication skills (not to mention knowledge of hydraulics!), I'm thinking I may be better off buying a kit.

Any and all thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and especially links, are welcome!

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #3  
Yes please give us a link. I have purchased from MyTractor Tools(grapple) and also have a back hoe. Looking for ideas. I have looked at Artisians work out and started to go hand operator control but just dont know best way to connect for grapple.

Chris

Updated
Well I went and did the search at the site. Nice pieces but ouch on the price. $800 is to much for me!!!! http://www.(Temporarily blocked due...closure)/3rd-Function-kit-p/tra-3rd-funcl.htm

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit
Here's the link to the EA kit: http://www.(Temporarily blocked due...closure)/3rd-Function-kit-p/tra-3rd-funcl.htm

It seems pricey, but like I mentioned, without the fabrication skills, this is probably the easiest option for me.

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit
CHDinCT said:
How much is the EA kit? I'm not familiar with it. Got a link? I did look at this one though before adding my own aftermarket valve, from which I plan to run a grapple eventually.

SCV, Hydraulic Selective Control Valve Multiplier

EA's kit is $837.

I'm leaning towards a FEL-control mounted switch. Jery at mytractortools suggested a foot switch on the left side of the BX, which I'm also considering.

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit
cschulz said:
Yes please give us a link. I have purchased from MyTractor Tools(grapple) and also have a back hoe. Looking for ideas. I have looked at Artisians work out and started to go hand operator control but just dont know best way to connect for grapple.

Chris

Updated
Well I went and did the search at the site. Nice pieces but ouch on the price. $800 is to much for me!!!! http://www.(Temporarily blocked due to reports of company closure)/3rd-Function-kit-p/tra-3rd-funcl.htm

Chris,

I went with the rock grapple, which I hope will help a lot with some stone walls I want to work on, which grapple did you get?

Carlos

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #7  
Chris,

I went with the rock grapple, which I hope will help a lot with some stone walls I want to work on, which grapple did you get?

Carlos

Hey Carlos, which grapple did I get? The answer is yes! All of them! I bought quite a bit from Jery so he took care of me with a little extra on the bucket grapple.

Chris
IMG_5475.jpg

IMG_5477.jpg

IMG_5483.jpg

IMG_5484.jpg

IMG_5480.jpg

IMG_5488.jpg

DSCF1167.jpg

DSCF1168.jpg

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #8  
So Im even more in need of getting this third function working. I have a lot of brush to clean up in rear of the property this year and would like to do the stone wall like yourself in the front yard.

Chris

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #9  
Post #121 I think it is in the GrappleOmatic thread has a list of materials
for the FasseValve AND the fittings needed to do it! TRUST ME when I tell
you I made all your mistakes already!

I think Jery may
have a solution for the mounting bracket for it now too! Your not
doing any fabricating, alls your doing is buying parts and bolting them on.

You might have to measure for some hoses*, other than that
all the engineering and building is done. Rememeber the Fasse valve has all
the 4 outlets on one face of the valve, I have seen others
w/ 2 outlets on one face and 2 on another, PLUS the 2 inlets
still on another...

*Go to NAPA to get your hoses made cheap!

/ BX25 3rd Function Kit #10  
Well for myself I finally stopped waffling and will be going with my original idea of a std lever control. But will be mounting the control to the underside of foot platform. This way I can keep all my FEL controls always working and then have a foot control on the floor for the grapple. Im not to keen on having a selonoid control. And its cheaper to go the manuel route. This just best suits me.
Here are a couple ideas that Jery gave me for what we both were thinking.
Take a control flop handle to other side and bolt to bottom of foot platform and add pedal. Depending on your tractor it could be done a couple different ways.

Chris
DSCF1174Medium-1.jpg

DSCF1176Medium.jpg

Rotate90.jpg