Kubota L-45 and the BX 62r Wallenstein chipper

/ Kubota L-45 and the BX 62r Wallenstein chipper #1  

natem

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L-45
Well the chipper showed up this past week and i set it up over the weekend and this thing is all i hoped it to be and more. The hydro feed is way worth it in my opinion. I plan to use it commercially and did not want to manually feed it, been there done that. I have had two different chippers this being the third one and I wish I had just bought this from the start. Iowa farm equipment was great to deal with and honest. It took about four weeks to get the chipper because i had wanted a specific color. The local dealer wanted $7700.00 plus there would be tax on top of that. I bought it from Iowa Farm Equipment for $7000.00 delivered. I am kinda young so I don't mind spending the money now on a real nice piece of equipment, and it lasting several years to come.
I was able to feed a couple of limbs through it yesterday. I was concerned from the get go, that limbs with a lot on y's would give me trouble feeding them in. But the first limb that i fed through had some real stiff ones and it sucked it right in no problem. The real test will be this weekend I hope to go start a job that has a bunch of Russian olive. That will be the real test. I feed some more in and recorded it, trying to fiqyure oput how to post the video. Here is some pics for now.

/ Kubota L-45 and the BX 62r Wallenstein chipper #2  
I will 2nd that on Iowa Farm Equipment. I bought a wallenstein log splitter and am happy with it as well.

/ Kubota L-45 and the BX 62r Wallenstein chipper #3  
Good luck with the new chipper. You will now be ready for the next "100-year storm", which we all seem to keep getting every 6 months.