Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM
Never tipped a UPS or Fedex driver and never even thought about doing that and I can't remember even one package that was damaged. Heck, most of the time no ones around when the package arrives anyway.

Order up more stuff from the East Coast. They have compaction methods
to squeeze more packages into an irregularly shaped air cargo container
with NO REGARD for your wares.

They also allow 70# packages to slide down LONG ramps and they BASH
into other packages, causing DAMAGE. THEN, when you call to collect
they put you thru a MASSIVE gauntlet of "RULES". One of the BIGGEST
BS rules is your item must be protected by 200# cardboard box and
be padded on all SIX SIDES w/ TWO INCHES of padding. If not they
will REFUSE a claim, and you did not even pack it! NOW, you go back
to the shipper and they say "Well, you didn't buy in surance so it
is not our problem" . :mad:

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #12  
Let us know how it works out. Lately I'm finding that "free shipping" really means we'll ship it free but it could be days before we send it out and we're going to put it on a slow boat to China. Then, of course, they offer faster forms of shipping for a few bucks more. The idea being the free shipping sucks you in but (works well if you're a returning customer) they count on you not wanting to wait 10 or more days so you spring $5 extra to get it in half that time.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #13  
for what its worth, the reason the shipping charge comes out like it does is because we use insured UPS by default, and Fedex into the zones where they deliver faster. If you call and ask us to ship somthing USPS, the response you should get is that we will but we take no responsibility for your package once it leaves our door step. Anytime you see a shipping charge that makes no sense, please call. Giving accurate shipping costs for parts is very difficult becuase our computer systems only have weights for about half of the part numbers in our system, nor do we know how large somthing is. The manuals fall in this category. To give a price, we fall over to a formula that uses the price as part of the shipping calculation so some expensive service manuals can have shipping prices that are way out of line. Our goal is not to profit from shipping, just to cover our costs at the end of the month. Some that is is achieved by cost averaging orders.

another FYI, Lashy shows a "list price" on their website thats marked up about 25% over the actual list price. It makes it look like your getting a fat discount when infact your not.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM
Let us know how it works out. Lately I'm finding that "free shipping" really means we'll ship it free but it could be days before we send it out and we're going to put it on a slow boat to China. Then, of course, they offer faster forms of shipping for a few bucks more. The idea being the free shipping sucks you in but (works well if you're a returning customer) they count on you not wanting to wait 10 or more days so you spring $5 extra to get it in half that time.

I believe it was within 1.5 hours from the order I was given a
FED X tracking number and told it shipped.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #15  
I want to thank Artisan for his kind comments. It appears there may be some confusion here. Our shipping policies are very plain. If you order over $50.00 in Kubota or New Holland OEM parts from our company, you will receive free FedEx Ground shipping to your location. We do not add "processing" fees or expect tips! We do a huge volume in shipping with FedEx and get great rates. We DO NOT mark up our parts above retail price, in fact, we sell below retail price. This does not leave us a lot of margin and sometimes we even lose money on a deal. You will have to trust us though, we know what we are doing and plan to be around for a long time! Messick tractor is a good company that has also been around for a long time and our policies in no way are intended to embarrass them or other Kubota dealers.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #16  
I bought my tractor from Lashley's. Everything went well with the transaction. Just ordered a couple of oil filters and a shop manual. Works like a champ.

Thanks.

Last edited:
   / Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #17  
I believe it was within 1.5 hours from the order I was given a
FED X tracking number and told it shipped.

Nice. I know with Amazon and 1-800-pet-meds they ship it quickly but they make sure to find the slowest form when it comes to their free shipping. Glad to see that not everyone is doing the same.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #18  
I buy a lot from Amazon and find their free shipping to be fast enough and almost as fast as the paid shipping.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #19  
I bought my tractor from Lashley's. Everything went well with the transaction. Just ordered a couple of oil filters and a shop manual. Works like a champ.

Thanks.

Update:
FEDEX tracking number received within two days.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #20  
I purchased Kubota parts my mail all the time, if I can receive free shipping, that will be the place I order from. I have check prices from most Kubota dealers and they seem to have the same prices. If that is the case, shipping is "Free". I also purchase Kubota filters on E Bay, they also offer free shipping. I just purchased a filter kit for my ZD326 on E bay $110.00 shipped free, Kubota dealer for the same filters $120.00 plus shipping. The days of purchasing parts from the dealer you purchased your equipment from has long gone, money is tight and if you can save a few dollars then that is what you must do. I have one rule that I live by, Dealer's are in business to make money and they must, I also run a business and saving myself money makes my business make money.

Last edited: