Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #51  
And if so?

It would be nice to know. I ordered the WSM from the GA location. Got an email stating 5 business days to ship. That was 5 business dys ago so we'll see...

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #52  
It would be nice to know. I ordered the WSM from the GA location. Got an email stating 5 business days to ship. That was 5 business dys ago so we'll see...

There is a lot of multi dealerships out there

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #53  

Keep us posted, mpd... I called the Georgia location today to check prices. The recording said there was a 2 minute wait. Fifteen minutes later, I had to hang up, but this is not unheard of in today's world. I'll try again another day.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #54  
Keep us posted, mpd... I called the Georgia location today to check prices. The recording said there was a 2 minute wait. Fifteen minutes later, I had to hang up, but this is not unheard of in today's world. I'll try again another day.

Got an email stating my order shipped today via fedex. Tracking number indicated it was picked up by fedex. So, I guess I can't complain about being a day longer than stated as it is free shipping.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #55  
I tried them too great experience would do business again. Called my order in because the part I needed was not listed. Spoke to Tracy, he was helpful and answered all my questions. Got an e-mail at the end of the day regarding my order, next day another e-mail with shipping details. Time from order to my door was 3 business days! Oh yea free shipping too.:dance1:

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #56  
I also tried them.
Sorry goes out to my normal online dealer...but, $142 versus $172.:shocked:
$30 saved, is $30 saved!
Parts will arrive Wednesday!:thumbsup:

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #57  
We all like to save money, but sometimes we should think beyond our immediate finances. Dealers need parts and service revenue to run a healthy business. When we buy parts from someone other than our servicing dealer, we are hurting his financial health. When we do need service for our tractor, lets hope the dealer nearby is still in business. Support your local businesses.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM
I saved $500.00 on my new tractor by not buying local,
and they still delivered it for free. My local dealer responds
to "maybe" 1 out of 4 emails. I am too much of a bother.
I ask wayyyy to many questions, I ask for prices and when
I am constantly given prices that are WELL ABOVE the norm
and then told "No will will not ship paint", I walked. . .

THAT lead me to Messicks, then Messicks did what they did, which lead me
to Lashley, and I am quite sure I shall remain a Lashley client
for a, good, long, while... Lashley's prices are Consistantly the best price,
and if it is over $50.00 , less wholegoods, the shipping is FREE!

I have saved THOUSANDS of dollars by "shopping" for parts.
It is a pain, I hate it, i wish I was wealthy enough to just send an email
or make a call and order it up, but I can not, neither can 80% of the folks
on this list I would imagine.

I PRAY, some day, I can afford to think and act like that ETJ,
till then, a part is a part, whoever can get it to me for the
least amount of money will always win, and Lashley Tractor Sales
fills that bill for me, and others, over and over, and they have proven to me over and over
that the first price I get is the right price, the service is as good
or better than anywhere and the shipping times are VERY Fast
with shipping times and communication VERY timely.

It Is What It Is.

When I first joined this list I was asked to "pay it forward" . I scoffed
at that, THEN I saw the quality of the people on this list, I will continue
to "Pay-it-Forward" here, in many different ways, and saving the average
Joe HUGE sums, LARGE Percentages of money on parts is indeed,
paying it forward.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #59  
Yes - loyalty can only go so far. At some point your local dealer must compete in the market, which includes the internet. That is the way of the "mostly" free market and what our nation has morphed into. Wally world is the world's largest retailer for a reason. People want their dollar to stretch as far as possible.

/ Lashley Tractor Sales FREE SHIPPING +$50.00 Kubota WSM #60  
Well, I take a bit of exception here. Neil Messick and his staff have done alot to help many folks on this forum over the years, not to mention given their support. If there's one thing I've learned, it's that the cheapest price is not always the cheapest in the long run!
I want to save a buck as much as the next guy.. maybe more.. You could have just as easily told your story without mentioning names, embarrassing a good, and very helpful longtime member here, and painting his business in a less than flattering light. The guys on the phone.. the average employees at Messick's have helped me alot with free advice. If that advice cost me a few bucks extra one way or the other in a product I've bought, so be it, it was well worth it when all is said and done
Sometimes businesses operate in different markets, and do what they need to do to survive. Tax treaties between states is one aspect over which there is sometimes no control. I don't know a thing about the shipping aspect.

I don't think Messick's deserved this!

BTW, I don't know if you've ever perused Messick's website and looked at the free detailed tutorials for maintaining a Kubota tractor, and I'm sure quite similar to one you own. There's a wealth of imformation there free for the taking, but no one ever posts positives... just negatives!

I think I'll take a little break now...

I happen to Agree with everything you said Bravo to you for saving me a lot of writing, now I am off to Messick's to order me a filter :)