Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #1  

jacejackson14

Tractor
Kubota M135X, Kubota M120, John Deere 7920
Has anyone changed the Mechanical fan on any of the Larger M series Kubota to a electric fan, I have a M135X and was wondering if anyone has done this or knows how to do it

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan
   / Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #4  
Sorry, that is the only reference I can remember; good luck.

TripleR said:
Sorry, that is the only reference I can remember; good luck.

Ok thanks

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #6  
Thanks but im looking to change to electric which cools the tractor better and gives you a minimum of 5 extra horsepower just curious if anyone has done it and how is it, or if they know where to get an electric fan and how to place a new one in

Try Summit Racing

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #7  
Thanks but im looking to change to electric which cools the tractor better and gives you a minimum of 5 extra horsepower just curious if anyone has done it and how is it, or if they know where to get an electric fan and how to place a new one in
That 5HP is a BS myth! The reason why they DO NOT put electric fans on tractors is because the mechanical fans are more reliable.

If you need more HP, trade up.

If you want better cooling, put a Cleanfix reversible fan on it.

http://www.cleanfix.org/benefits

Just saying!

Last edited:
   / Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #8  
It would take a big electric fan to cool it, if you could even find one to do the job. If you ran a big fan that thing could pull 20 amps or more. I doubt you would notice any hp difference either. Your best off with what you have.

WilliamBos said:
That 5HP is a BS myth! The reason why they DO NOT put electric fans on tractors is because the mechanical fans are more reliable.

If you need more HP, trade up.

If you want better cooling, put a Cleanfix reversible fan on it.

http://www.cleanfix.org/benefits

Just saying!

Thanks for the information looks like it is a great product I'll buy one and try it out thanks a lot!

/ Kubota M Series mechanical fan to electric fan #10  
Thanks for the information looks like it is a great product I'll buy one and try it out thanks a lot!

Please post back after you buy/install the fan. I have serious doubts about all the fuel savings that the website states.