"Review": Water Cooler for BX2200 Operator

/ "Review": Water Cooler for BX2200 Operator #1  

webhund

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
\"Review\": Water Cooler for BX2200 Operator

If you're looking for a handy one-person water cooler for your BX2200, try the 1 gallon "Victory" cooler from Rubbermaid. I was wandering through a local Target store this weekend, dutifully following SWMBO from aisle to aisle, when this bright ORANGE cooler caught my eye. It's a darn near perfect match to Kubota Orange and comes with a handy flip-top drinking spout. It's about 7 bucks or so. Just think, no more valuable tractor time wasted just to get a drink!

And will the wonders never cease: In addition to being Kubota Orange, it fits perfectly on the top of the left fender, in that flat spot just left of the seat belt retractor. While I wouldn't trust it there alone if working a slope, it was perfectly stable on level ground while mowing.

FYI, the "Victory" model also comes in 1/2 gallon and 2 gallon sizes; although this "reviewer" is only familiar with the 1 gallon. It also comes in a New Holland-blue, although New Holland probably didn't have the foresight to plan that little flat spot on the fender to hold it like Kubota did. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

All the usual disclaimers apply: I have no connection with Rubbermaid, Target or even a water supplier -- just a refreshed user any product mentioned.

/ "Review": Water Cooler for BX2200 Operator #2  
Re: \"Review\": Water Cooler for BX2200 Operator

Excellent review. I hope it will fit on my new BX22. I may have to figure out a better way to secure it. Perhaps industrial velcro...