Mowing Bx2360

/ Bx2360 #1  

Brushhill dave

Silver Member
Tractor
kubota 2360,Ford 4610,111jd,gt200 husky
Well I took delivery of my new bx2360 this morning, and all I can say is WOW! I am completely impressed!!dde03 I have a 60" MMM and Already put it through a torture test and it handled it like a champ!! It had cut my mowing time from 4 hrs to 1:10! So what are
The must haves for this tractor??

image-2391529394.jpg

/ Bx2360 #2  
Not a must have but a must do is check all fluids and especially the front axle.The front axle is notorious for the fluid level dropping with use,I had to top mine up three times before it was good.I noticed you don't have a loader valve,is this on purpose?I didn't get one on my BX2360 but I only use it to mow.If you plan on a FEL later on you will need the valve.It is also needed for a front mount snowblower or blade.As far as accessories you will find many by reading through TBN.Good luck with the new tractor.

/ Bx2360 #3  
Fantastic! Congratulations!

Personally, I don't think in needs ANYTHING else. It looks fabulous just like it sits in that picture. :)

Oh, you mean you want to USE it too? For what? There are hundreds of devices you can get, what do you want to do with it? If you do anything in the woods or tall grass, I'd recommend Bro-Tek plates. Get a cup on that thing as soon as you can! I love my FEL. Any 3ph tools you feel you would use would be great. Extra lights, snowblower or blade, cab... the list is longer than both your arms put together. What do YOU want?

/ Bx2360 #4  
If all you are going to do is mow, nothing else is really needed. For me a must have was the FEL and box blade and rotary cutter along with wheel weights. I used them quite a bit, but got a bigger tractor, so all our BX does now is mow; great little tractors.:thumbsup:

/ Bx2360 #5  
I had a Rear Blade (RB) for grading gravel and snow....a 5 ft 269 lbs ( with tilt and offset) blade. You might want a snow blower up there where you live. Along with the Front End Loader (FEL) snow moving worked fine along my road and neighbors' driveways. Along with the MMM and the above two attachments, those were the most used. Oh, The FEL had a tooth bar. I moved a lot of dirt and rock building some rock walls.

Then later on I bought a middle buster and single moldboard plow to help with my large gardens. But these implements aren't used that often. Oh...... I also bought a draw bar type receiver hitch to position/park my equipment trailer more easily than using the truck. Oh heck....what else.......After three years of no problems except for my learning curve, I traded the BX2660 for a B2620. I hope this new Kubota is as good as that BX was. Happy tractoring..........Mike

/ Bx2360 #7  
Congrats on the tractor. Why not start out by buying one of these? Do you have fluid in the tires?

/ Bx2360
94BULLITT said:
Congrats on the tractor. Why not start out by buying one of these? Do you have fluid in the tires?

Ohhh I like that!!! I have a 4610 ford for my heavier work. It has a front end loader. Most attachments I have fit the ford. I mainly bought this bx to cover the yard work and for ease of transport. I will twitch a few logs with it for firewood. I am having the tires changed out to the industrial ones here next week. I was wondering about putting fluid in the tires. Our ground is fairly flat and u will only be using this tractor for the selective harvesting that we do in the wood lots. The lots are clean and without alot of deadfall. Thanks for the comments everyone.
Dave

/ Bx2360 #9  
I went with these though I use fluid in our larger tractors, got them through my dealer.View attachment 274614

/ Bx2360 #10  
If you are going to run that puppy in snow, buy a set of chains now. When the snow hits, they are usually sold out.