Advice on loader for l3430hstc

/ Advice on loader for l3430hstc #1  

jca57jd

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3430 HSTC 2006 Bobcat T190 (60" CID) Cat 303.5 Bobcat e55 (50" blue diamond mower)
Hey guys,
I am currently looking at buying a loader for my tractor. I found these.... http://www.tractorhouse.com/listingsdetail/detail.aspx?OHID=5728477&
locally and Called and got the price down on the loader and bucket assembly. He said that I got everything in the pictures. But I would need the frame mounting assemble, and the controle valve. He said those two things would cost me an additional $1600.00:eek:? Is this because my tractor has a cab? I noticed that all the older grand l series with a loader had the same controle valve mounted on the right hand wheel well. How can I buy this loader and get the other parts I need a lot cheaper? Many thanks,

John

/ Advice on loader for l3430hstc
No advice?

/ Advice on loader for l3430hstc #3  
That seems steep. Loaders are expensive; I added one 10 years ago to a 19hp B8200; it was $3100 then and is surely more now.

I would shop around... And also look at a factory loader. I went with a Bushhog, since that B8200 15 years old; local Kubota dealer said the could put a new loader on it, but would have to heavily modify the mounting frame to work on the older tractor. Bushhog had an off the shelf solution.

As well as the Bushhog performed, I do like the factory loader on my current New Holland. The fit and function is nicer. I am sure it would be the same with an equivalent Kubota/loader.