Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is?

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is? #1  

grossgary

Silver Member
Tractor
1994 Kubota B7100 HST 4WD
Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is?

B7100

Owners manual says "Check nozzle piece or replace if horsepower drops abnormally".
But it never says what this mysterious "nozzle piece" is?

Maybe it's some standard diesel related component I'm not familiar with?

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is?
Re: Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that i

dual post, sorry.

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is?
Re: Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that i

Searching seems to suggest a "fuel nozzle".

Is this part something that needs attention or one of those things that doesn't really need done and is rarely an issue?

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is? #4  

Maybe they are referring to the air filter housing which will have a "pinch nozzle on the bottom at one end. This outer housing circulates debris and larger dirt pieces which will accumulate in the lowest area of the filter housing which is the pinch nozzle. You pinch it to open up the slit and allow the debris to fall out. That is the only thing I can think of. I don't know about replacing, maybe they mean replacing the air filter? Of course this may have nothing to do with the reference in the manual but it is my guess:)

James K0UA

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is? #5  

+1 on k0ua's comment...I agree.

/ Owners manual says "Check Nozzle piece" 100 hrs but doesn't say what/where that is? #6  

Injector nozzles?