BX2350 transmission issues?

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #1  

TXCareys

Tractor
Kubota BX2350
Hi, found the forum through a google search, and poked around for a bit. The reason I'm here is because I'm wondering (after 3 1/2 years of ownership), if the Kubota BX2350 is known for popping out of gear?

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #2  
Hi TXCareys, :welcome:

You've come to the right place, although I'm not the right guy to ask. Just wanted to say Howdy. I'm sure somebody will chime in here pretty soon. I've found this site to be a fantastic resource. And the best set of friends I've never met! :)

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #3  
What do you mean by "popping out of gear"? Are you talking about the high / low range selector lever?

My BX1850 has never had this problem.

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #4  
First I've heard of the issue.

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #5  
MY 50 series BX same as yours doesnt have issue with popping out of gear. I am assuming you have hi-lo selector popping out? Not sure why its happening to you, but does it do it in both 4 wheel engaged and disengaged?

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #6  
My BX2350 does not have this problem either. I'm wondering if maybe the high/low gear lever may be out of adjustment and not letting the gears engage fully. Is it only popping out of high or low or both?

/ BX2350 transmission issues? #7  
No issues with my BX2350. How many hours do you have on it? I hope MoreCowBell is right, and it's a simple linkage issue.