Moving firewood palette with BX, bolt on forks

/ Moving firewood palette with BX, bolt on forks #51  
Nice forks.Darn id love to build with all 'new' steel.(no rust).I had my forks on the rear also.worked great.

/ Moving firewood palette with BX, bolt on forks #52  
Nice forks.Darn id love to build with all 'new' steel.(no rust).I had my forks on the rear also.worked great.

Thanks, it was some steel my neighbor got off of a job, it was not new. I cleaned it up with a flap disc.

/ Moving firewood palette with BX, bolt on forks #53  
94bullit, great job on the forks. Straps vs "cage" for storage makes sense. So, u only strap if moving, which spares the straps from being weathered. Do u ever have a pallet fall apart on u?

/ Moving firewood palette with BX, bolt on forks #54  
94bullit, great job on the forks. Straps vs "cage" for storage makes sense. So, u only strap if moving, which spares the straps from being weathered. Do u ever have a pallet fall apart on u?

Thanks about the forks, I now need to make them qh compatible. If I am on fairly level ground I don't strap. I have a bunch of wood (like 10cords) I staked together which is the wrong thing you should only stake 1 row wide and it is really wet. I have been slowly transferring it to pallets. I have bought a few out of the woods like without loosing wood. I try to stack it so it leans to the center but that is not always possible.