Tractor
    B3200,B8200

Default B3200 Quarter inching Valve whine.

On my brand new B3200 I adjusted my QIV to work as it should. After an hour or so of box blading I noticed that using the QI side of the lift caused quite a bit of whine each time I tapped or raised the handle. The full lift or lower side of the slot produced no whine. It did not matter how open or closed I had the speed control valve set. Fluid level is fine

It did not whine when I started using it; is something wrong or am I overlooking something else?

Really like the new tractor and the fast a powerful 504 FEL. Quite a change from the old B8200.

Tractor
    B3200,B8200

Default Re: B3200 Quarter inching Valve whine.

I went out this morning a worked for several hour clearing trails, not as much time working the box scraper as steady as yesterday. There was almost no whine on QI valve work. Maybe the 102 degree temp yesterday and a brand new tractor had something to do with it.

Liking the B3200 more the more I use it. I had thought I wanted a 3030 with position control rather than the QI valve; but after 5 hours I don't really have problem with how it works for my use.

It is important to keep adjusting the stops until one gets the response they want. It came from the dealer unadjusted. But after 15 minutes of trial and error I found setting that work for me. I also had to move the lever out board so that it would return to center after lifting. The dealer did not adjust it and did not explain the QI valve setup.

I wonder how many complain or live with poor performance from these items without realizing how to properly adjust them. The dealers should do a better job.

Elite Member
    Fanning Springs, Gilchirst County, North-Central Florida
    Tractor
    Kubota Tractor Loader L3560 HST 37-hp / 5,400 pounds

Default Re: B3200 Quarter inching Valve whine.

It take some people a LONG time to figure out how to set the Quarter-Inch feature. Congratulation, Quick Learner.
    My 2011 B3300SU has had the same whine you describe from day one. It seems to be a little louder some days than others, but it is always there. Just a function of the design I expect.