dealership nightmare

/ dealership nightmare #23  
I think you guys have really intimidated whitworth. There are some really shyster dealers out there, if you don't think so, look at Lazenby Equipment in Hampton Fl. I'd be more than glad to expound on his service if anyone is interested!!!

/ dealership nightmare #24  
I think you guys have really intimidated whitworth. There are some really shyster dealers out there, if you don't think so, look at Lazenby Equipment in Hampton Fl. I'd be more than glad to expound on his service if anyone is interested!!!
Yes, I will agree that there are some bad Dealerships, but there were no derogatory statements included in my post. I only posted some pertinent questions and concerns. I also don't think that any of the other members had any hidden agenda to intimidate the OP either. Considering the info included in the OP's original post, there are many questions relating to the entire procedure. "You can't make a Cake without the right ingredients. That is, if you want the Cake to taste right".

/ dealership nightmare #25  
Dear Sir: I am somewhat puzzled. In your post, you stated that "I read label on oil bucket in parts and it doesn't meet Kubota specs". You also stated that the tractor wouldn't start, and that the 3 point hitch was on backwards and that each fender had only one bolt in them instead of the required 4 bolts. Did you notice this before you took your tractor Home? Apparently you noticed the wrong oil was used before you took possession of your tractor since you stated that you "read label n oil bucket in PARTS" Did you not check your Tractor out before you picked it up from the dealer? You obviously had adequate time to do so, since you stated that you saw 4 mechanics working on your Tractor and that you even observed one mechanic pouring generic oil in the tranny. I am confused as to why you accepted your Tractor and paid the bill. If you took your Tractor home from the dealer, you obviously had to start it to put the tractor on the trailer. The more I look over and read your post, I am still pondering why you accepted your Tractor without first checking the work performed on it.

Spot on and what I was also wondering...

TROLL.....plain and simple. Notice he has not replied?

Well, you haven't answered any questions or comments.

Why start this thread if you are not goin to participate?

I don't blame him one bit. Yes there's lots of unanswered questions about what happened but if you read creekbends post it can be read two different ways. One way as a request for more information and another way as in it was his fault because he didn't immediately identify and stop the dealership from doing something wrong. Then before he can answer someone else called him a troll. How would you feel? It sounds like he may have gotten worked over by a dealer and has little recourse and then gets worked over by several people here. The last time I heard "sir" was when I watched a woman behind the desk at the service counter an angry customer after the guy in the shop forgot to tighten the lug nuts on his car and his tire fell off on the interstate.

Quite frankly I have no clue if he'll ever come back an give us more details. I would like to know more too but if I was in his shoes I would have said "get bent" and never come back.

/ dealership nightmare #26  
Yes, I will agree that there are some bad Dealerships, but there were no derogatory statements included in my post. I only posted some pertinent questions and concerns. I also don't think that any of the other members had any hidden agenda to intimidate the OP either. Considering the info included in the OP's original post, there are many questions relating to the entire procedure. "You can't make a Cake without the right ingredients. That is, if you want the Cake to taste right".

Why did you use the words "Dear Sir"? What would you call someone calling him a troll and another agreeing with him?

/ dealership nightmare #27  
Why did you use the words "Dear Sir"? What would you call someone calling him a troll and another agreeing with him?

Good question! Why????

/ dealership nightmare #28  
Hopefully he will get everything straightened out on his tractor and give the forum a second chance.

/ dealership nightmare #29  
murphy1244 said:
Good question! Why????

Creekbend has been using" Dear Sir" in his replies for a long time. Nothing specific in regards to this particular poster. I suspect he uses "Sir" and "Ma'am" when addressing people in person, an admirable trait that is lost to most these days.

/ dealership nightmare #30  
Creekbend is a gentleman and he treats people with respect.