BX2360 Upgrades

/ BX2360 Upgrades
OrangeBeast said:
Hey that's a great spot! Thanks for the idea!

My next project is a skid plate that will attach to the MMM mount and go all the way to the rear pull bar! I will try to remember to take pics as I do it, but the gyst of it will hook onto and have a single bolt on the rear pull bar where you would put a ball and then attach to the MMM mount pins and extent towards the engine. Will have slots to allow air flow and its to protect the underside during winter. As we all know the HST filter is way too exposed!

I did not not come up with the idea there is a company that makes some similiar to mine. I am also thinking about making a skid plate. You will have to take pics of yours when you make it.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
They are finished.

20121016_133211.jpg

20121016_133229.jpg

20121016_133306.jpg

20121016_133546.jpg

/ BX2360 Upgrades #15  
Nice job on the tie downs.Are they for pulling something with the tractor,pulling the tractor out of a stuck situation,or both?

/ BX2360 Upgrades
Nice job on the tie downs.Are they for pulling something with the tractor,pulling the tractor out of a stuck situation,or both?

Thanks they are for tying it down on a trailer.

/ BX2360 Upgrades
I made the 12 volt power port so it is always on so I can charge the battery through it. I used two fuse taps and a short piece of wire.

20130101111256628.jpg

/ BX2360 Upgrades #18  
All great ideas, and all great workmanship! :thumbsup:

Roger, those are some good-looking welds. Are they TIG, MIG or ?

And what did you use to cut the holes with?

Thanks,

My Hoe

/ BX2360 Upgrades #19  
Nice tip on stopping the hood rattle,I think I will try it.One thing I did to my BX2360 that you may want to consider is to make a set of adjustable links to replace the factory turnbuckles for the TPH.It is a definite improvement in my opinion.

kcender,

Wow--those look factory!

Your project brings up the question I've had--if I recall correctly, both the BX series in the B series have Category 1 hitches. IF that's correct, can someone tell me if it would be possible to retrofit one of the "ratcheting" TPH's off of the be 2630 or B 3030 series on to the BX series? Would the hitch up the B series be too big, somehow?

Thanks.

My Hoe

/ BX2360 Upgrades #20  
kcender,

Wow--those look factory!

Your project brings up the question I've had--if I recall correctly, both the BX series in the B series have Category 1 hitches. IF that's correct, can someone tell me if it would be possible to retrofit one of the "ratcheting" TPH's off of the be 2630 or B 3030 series on to the BX series? Would the hitch up the B series be too big, somehow?

Thanks.

My Hoe

Are you talking about something like this?

StabilWorks