What does this implement do and do I need it?

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #1  

JOHNTHOMAS

Tractor
F2690 4WD RTV X1140 MX5400 HST ZD1211
Always new owners joining this forum and often times they, as I did/do, have a question as to how an implement is connected and what it does. Well, here is the best source I know other than watching someone in person do it to find out. Tractor Harley Rakes, Power Box Rakes, 3 Point Hitch, PTO . I can sometimes spend way to much time watching Peanut operate the tractor and hear Rick tell all about the implement/attachment.
This is on the Harley Rake but it's just to get you to their site and then pick the attachment/implement that you have questions about. They also price their equipment on site with shipping costs so you can do some comparison pricing.
Go now and learn stuff and hope it helps some and doesn't cause to many to waste to much time.:)

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #2  
To answer the question in the thread title, you don't live close enough to lend it to me so no, I would say you don't need it.:D

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #3  
I watch that site way too much already! Love it!

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #4  
I'd buy 2 or 3 if I were you!!!!!

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #5  
To answer the question in the thread title, you don't live close enough to lend it to me so no, I would say you don't need it.:D

Good answer!:laughing:

/ What does this implement do and do I need it?
I'd buy 2 or 3 if I were you!!!!!
Thanks Ted for the videos!:thumbsup: You beat Redbox, Netflix and Blockbuster all combined. I was going to say you've wasted or caused me to waste a lot of my time but in truth it hasn't been a waste.:cool2: You've educated me and education is never a waste.
If you ever need a replacement for Peanut, let me know. I'd enjoy getting paid for driving a tractor......you do pay him, don't you?:confused:

/ What does this implement do and do I need it? #8  
I'm glad our videos have been useful and educational for you. Blockbuster's bankrupt so now we'll have to target Redbox and Netflix. Peanut is the star our videos and gets comments all the time so I have to pay him good!!
Thanks for your comments and stay tuned!!