kubota engines who makes them

/ kubota engines who makes them #1  

case245

Platinum Member
Tractor
kubota 7040sud
i have a 7040 it has a mitsubitsu belt on it same with starter does kubota use there engine in there tractor the injector pump looks like a mit pump

/ kubota engines who makes them #2  
While Kubota manufactures tractors, I wouldn't imagine that they made the belts, hoses, starter motors, etc... Even if these parts were labeled Kubota - I would think they were probably outsourced and just stamped 'Kubota'. The same could even be true for the injector pump.

/ kubota engines who makes them #3  
Engine is made by Kubota.
Accessories/consumables are made by suppliers.

/ kubota engines who makes them #4  
While Kubota manufactures tractors, I wouldn't imagine that they made the belts, hoses, starter motors, etc... Even if these parts were labeled Kubota - I would think they were probably outsourced and just stamped 'Kubota'. The same could even be true for the injector pump.

Engine is made by Kubota.
Accessories/consumables are made by suppliers.

:thumbsup:

And in case you were wondering, they probabally didnt manufacture the electric wire, hoses, nuts and bolts, battery, alternator, or miscellaneous fittings either.:rolleyes:

/ kubota engines who makes them #5  
:thumbsup:

And in case you were wondering, they probabally didnt manufacture the electric wire, hoses, nuts and bolts, battery, alternator, or miscellaneous fittings either.:rolleyes:

Are you sure about the nuts?:eek:

/ kubota engines who makes them
LD1 u need a baby rattle

/ kubota engines who makes them #7  
And for that matter, a number of Kubota air filters, both inner and outer, are the same as other makers.
My JD 790 and Kubota L4300 air filters interchange,

Last edited:
   / kubota engines who makes them #8  
LD1 u need a baby rattle

I think that should be the other way around.

And I could be wrong, but I think most would tend to agree with me on that.

/ kubota engines who makes them
LD1 you dont know me nor does no one else on here you have no idea of my background before you judge learn the facts about a person i been on tractors back hoes dozers along time

/ kubota engines who makes them #10  
The motor in my old B8200 was used in generator, and sailboats. A friend has a Bobcat S185 skidsteer; it has a turbo-Kubota in it. Kubota makes their own motors, and sources them to a lot of other companies.