Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #21  
Let us know what 3ph attachments you are anticipating...lots of ideas we can give you about those, too. And some description of how you will be using the tractor.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #22  
Comment on the 12v cigarette lighter/accessory outlet if it is mounted on the exterior: I picked one up from West Marine which had a nice soft rubber cap which seals the outlet from moisture very well.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #23  
Comment on the 12v cigarette lighter/accessory outlet if it is mounted on the exterior: I picked one up from West Marine which had a nice soft rubber cap which seals the outlet from moisture very well.

The L5740 HSTC comes with one, I used mine the other day to air a tire.

4shorts has some really nice modifications on his L5740 including an air ride seat.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #24  
The bad thing about the 12 volt power port is the key has to be on.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #25  
Yes, key has to be on, but engine does not need to be running.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC
With the setup i have now, L3710, fel and Woods 9000 bh, I have had no need for 3pt implements so far and don't anticipate any but you never know.. I mostly do firewood with my current unit. I do like the grapple bucket though.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #27  
With the setup i have now, L3710, fel and Woods 9000 bh, I have had no need for 3pt implements so far and don't anticipate any but you never know.. I mostly do firewood with my current unit. I do like the grapple bucket though.

I don't know if a tnt or remotes is necessary then unless you get them at a good deal.

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #28  
Agreed, then, if you permanently mount the back hoe, then no need for additional hydraulic ports to the rear, or top and tilt...or Pats System...

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #29  
Agreed, then, if you permanently mount the back hoe, then no need for additional hydraulic ports to the rear, or top and tilt...or Pats System...

Or any 3pt implements for that matter. :eek:

/ Help me spend my money WISELY on options for a new L5740HSTC #30  
fyi. To install the bh you have to remove your 3ph arms. I just took my bh off for the first time this weekend. There were six bolts to get the lift arms back on. I got the rear wiper and rear lights. Also installed a radio myself.