Kubato clutch problem

/ Kubato clutch problem #1  

scalf

Tractor
l39 kubota
My l39 has a clutch problem. Tractor won't stop when clutch is pushed in. You can tell it works a little and the adjustment rod is as far as it can go. What is wrong. No noise and it feels normal.

/ Kubato clutch problem #3  
I might be reading your problem wrong but a clutch isn't meant to stop a tractor...brakes are. Are you saying you no longer can shift into gears with the tractor running? Also older tractors had a "live clutch" where if you were running a mower and push in the clutch, the mower would continue to drive the tractor forward.

/ Kubato clutch problem #4  
My l39 has a clutch problem. Tractor won't stop when clutch is pushed in. You can tell it works a little and the adjustment rod is as far as it can go. What is wrong. No noise and it feels normal.

Did it use to work correctly, or is this tractor new to you?

If it used to work correctly, was the change gradual or all of the sudden?

Have you used it routinely so that you can be sure the clutch is not rusted?

There are no pins or bolts involved that could look normal, but in fact be snapped in two are there?

/ Kubato clutch problem #5  

The L39 has Glide Shift, right? Some of them have a hydraulic clutch but I'm assuming this one has a dry plate since you mentioned the rod being adjusted all the way. Are you saying the clutch rod is adjusted as short as it can go? If the clutch is still engaged with the rod turned into the lower clevis as far as it will go, disconnect the upper end of the rod and see if you can use the pedal link to lift it up further than normal. If the clutch still won't disengage there may be a problem inside the clutch housing.

Did this come on suddenly? Did the tractor sit unused for a while? Might just be stuck (as suggested above??) It could be something simple like a broken weld on either the clutch pedal lever or the lever down at the clevis end of the rod.