HST pedal stop adjustment

/ HST pedal stop adjustment #1  

bikerdib

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L4701
I searched but didn't find anything about a question I have. While driving my B3300HST down the road in high range the other day I had something happen that got me wondering. I had the forward drive pedal all the way to the floor going what I thought was top speed. All of a sudden I felt a jerk and the tractor sped up slightly. This got me wondering if there is more travel speed available. I got to looking and I see there is a pedal stop adjustment. Anyone know how to adjust this. I'm thinking I could just back the screw off one turn and see what the effect is. I just don't want to damage anything.

/ HST pedal stop adjustment #2  
What you are experiencing is a lag in the hydro stat. My B3200 does the same, the B1550 did it some and my B2620 did not do it at all. Adjusting the pedal will not help. it is an internal problem.

/ HST pedal stop adjustment
OK, I understand what you are saying but I had driven about a quarter of a mile or more before it happened. You still think that's what it is? It's not really a big deal I just thought if it's a simple adjustment needed I'd to it.

/ HST pedal stop adjustment #4  
My B3300SU has the same surge "problem". It comes with the Kubota nameplate on the hood.
You will get used to it.

/ HST pedal stop adjustment
OK, thanks. Like I said, it's not a problem I just thought if I could adjust it I would.