Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    Kubota L3800 HST 4x4

Forks? Palletforks.com sells great 2300# 42" adjustable forks for $524 delivered. Only weigh 325#. Use mine lots.

Gold Member
    Tractor
    2011 KUBOTA L3200 W/ LOADER, BH77 BACKHOE

Default Re: New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe

Welcome to TBN Brimfield! and congratulations on the new toy. I bought the L3200 w/ BH77 backhoe, and I love it. Amazing what it can do isnt it?
    94BULLITT, Yes they relocate the toolbox because of the backhoe. I actually like it on the side because of the easy access while working.

Tractor
    Kubota L 3800

Quote Originally Posted by PAPPASMURF View Post
    Welcome to TBN Brimfield! and congratulations on the new toy. I bought the L3200 w/ BH77 backhoe, and I love it. Amazing what it can do isnt it?
    94BULLITT, Yes they relocate the toolbox because of the backhoe. I actually like it on the side because of the easy access while working.
    I had rental machines before to do some driveway work but kubota puts them in a ditch and covers them with sand. I dropped a large tree and I had my wife drive the Kubota to dump wood while I cut it up and she was nervous but after driving it she had no trouble. I will get forks for next year to get wood.

Silver Member

I have a question about kubota Backhoes. I have an L-3800 and want to clean up a couple of big gullies on my 10 acres. I've been told that sometimes it's best to have a machine that is a dedicated backhoe due to power?

I'd love to justify a Kubota backhoe. Are these things good with fairly big projects? Wouldn't I be better off renting a dedicated backhoe for a couple weeks?

Thanks for some input!
    Kubota L3800HST w/LA524 Loader
    Land Pride Medium-Duty Cutter (RCF 2060)
    Armstrong Box Blade (BB-05)
    Rhino Post Hole Digger (L200)

Tractor
    Kubota BX2360 & L4240 HSTC

Quote Originally Posted by Rail Dawg
    I have a question about kubota Backhoes. I have an L-3800 and want to clean up a couple of big gullies on my 10 acres. I've been told that sometimes it's best to have a machine that is a dedicated backhoe due to power?

I'd love to justify a Kubota backhoe. Are these things good with fairly big projects? Wouldn't I be better off renting a dedicated backhoe for a couple weeks?

Thanks for some input!
    If you just need one for 1 project a back hoe is probably not for you. A decent size back hoe or mini excavator will have more power. You may be best off to have someone do the job for you or renting.

Tractor
    Kubota L 3800

Quote Originally Posted by 94BULLITT View Post
    If you just need one for 1 project a back hoe is probably not for you. A decent size back hoe or mini excavator will have more power. You may be best off to have someone do the job for you or renting.
    I agree and it depends too on how much you are moving or digging up. I have pulled small stumps but I wouldn't expect to pull up a12" stump.

Tractor
    Kubota L38

Bought the same machine with the thumb on the backhoe. LOVE IT! Wish I had more free time to use it.
    kubota therapy is what I call it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12