New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #1  

Brimfield

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota L 3800
I had been back an forth on what to buy, it was almost a 36 hp Mahindra but the sales guy was only there limited hours and forgot he saw me three weeks before and he raised the price $1000 and talked over me so that made it easy to buy a Kubota L 3800 with loader and Back Hoe. I got it On Thursday and it is amazing how well it operates and what power it has. I filled in a big ditch that was dug to put in propane line and graded out the whole area. Today I used it to grab 2 cord of wood that was scattered all up and down my 1/4 mile driveway from Tropical storm Irene and a Blizzard last October where I was stuck in for 2 days to clear out and lost power for over a week. It even took out some hangers that were stuck in other trees that had bothered me. There are plenty of things to do with it like open up to have a yard and make an area for a pig pen. I ordered a box scraper for it and I think I will get some clamp on forks for moving fire wood. For some reason I had always thought about buying a Kubota but Mahindra had a 5 year warranty that was tempting but when my wife said she had always thought of Kubota that sealed it. The delivery guy was great and explained everything. I plan to do all the maintenance on it myself but it is good to have a dealer who offers free pick up and delivery. Once again customer service that is there 6 day week is a big plus.

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #2  
Very good choice! Congrats!

I keep wondering if I should get a larger tractor (mostly from reading this forum;)), but the L3800 does everything I ask and does it well. Great machine at a great price!

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #3  
Congrats! My father in law and I were at the dealer today picking up some wheel weights for my mx 5100 and I thought I was gonna have to drag him away from the 3800 they had on the lot. He fell in love i think! Those are nice tractors!

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #4  
Congrats on the new tractor. You need to show us some pictures of it.

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #5  
Congratulations, great tractor.

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe
Congrats! My father in law and I were at the dealer today picking up some wheel weights for my mx 5100 and I thought I was gonna have to drag him away from the 3800 they had on the lot. He fell in love i think! Those are nice tractors!
It was funny, the dealer said they built a L3800 Loader with Back Hoe and already Had hits on it. They had to build Another one for me just to have one to show.

Congrats on the new tractor. You need to show us some pictures of it.
I have pictures of it almost new after grabbing some of the fire wood.

Attachments

• IMG_0760.jpg
    IMG_0760.jpg
    581.2 KB · Views: 341
  • IMG_0761.JPG
    IMG_0761.JPG
    159.6 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0762.jpg
    IMG_0762.jpg
    747.1 KB · Views: 311
   / New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #8  
Congrats Brimfield, I've got the same package. Noticed your name, you from central Mass too?

/ New 3800HST Loader Back Hoe #9  
Do they relocate the tool box to the ROPS because of the backhoe?

Congrats Brimfield, I've got the same package. Noticed your name, you from central Mass too?
Yea I am in central Mass and they did move the tool box due to the Hoe
How much were the forks? would help dragging out fire wood