New member with b2620 tlb

/ New member with b2620 tlb #1  

wills670

Tractor
2012Kubota/b2620 TLB
I wanted to introduce myself because this is my first post. I currently have a 2012 B2620 tlb with around 50 hours. I upgraded this spring from a bx2200 that I had added a b601 to by building custom mounts and it turned out very nice. I am a mechanic for a major utility company for 13 years. I have added a tow hook to the b2620 and some led lights and currently I am adding a push blade. I am a member of a couple of other fourms but every time I do a search for different topics I always get hits from this web site so I figured I would join and see if I may be able to contrubite.

Here are a few pictures of my past projects.
bx2200022.jpg kubota.jpg 003-5.jpg 008.jpg
001-5.jpg 005.jpg 014.jpg

/ New member with b2620 tlb #2  
Welcome to TBN.:thumbsup: I to started with a BX2200 MMM FEL turf tires a bit over 9 years ago thinking it was a life time mower with an expensive wheelbarrow on the front. I to visited some other forums but settled here a few years ago and have moved in permanent with rare visits to other sites, not enough time to visit other sites or even other brands on this forum
I to currently have settled/landed with a B2620HST FEL, BH with 1.5 hours on it.
This is a great forum for getting help and answering questions from your experience. I've owned "several" Kubotas and still learn new info here and expect to learn more.

/ New member with b2620 tlb #3  
In the first photo your bx is holding itself up really high. Did it come this way from the factory or did you modify it? I'd like to turn up the pressure in my 1026r to be able to pick mine up with the backhoe

/ New member with b2620 tlb
The picture with the bx lifting the tractor was not that high off the ground. The angle the picture was taken made it look a lot higher. The pressures had not been messed with.

/ New member with b2620 tlb #5  
Welcome to TBN,I think you will find this to be a very helpful and knowledgeable site.

/ New member with b2620 tlb #6  
wills670 said:
The picture with the bx lifting the tractor was not that high off the ground. The angle the picture was taken made it look a lot higher. The pressures had not been messed with.

Thanks. Nice machine!

Thanks. Nice machine!

Thanks.... The picture of the bx was my old one...... This is a picture of the new one working/playing.
006.jpg

One thing I did do to the new one that is worth shareing is added some plastic inserts to the metal lines on the loader. I was going over it and seen where the lines were a little loose inside the brackets and added some split air brake hoses and made them where they would never rub a hole in them.
0022.jpg

/ New member with b2620 tlb #9  
Do you notice any vibration with the B2620 vs BX2200 in the seat/foot area between 1400-1800 rpm?

A little but not much. I do notice some clutch noise after it gets warm when idleing. Turn it off idle just a bit and noise stops.