Snow blade for b2620

/ Snow blade for b2620 #1  

wills670

Tractor
2012Kubota/b2620 TLB
I have started working on a custom snow blade for my tractor and figured I would share. I ended up buying two old Kubota blades back a couple of years ago for my bx2200 and used the best parts for it but sold the bale with the tractor. Now I have been kicking around to buy a new one or make the left overs fit my tractor. After thinking about it I deceided to buy a plasma cutter and make what I have work.

After looking at various pictures of the snow blade mounting from Kubota I want to make one where it stays on the tractor and not have to remove anything. On the picture of the new bracket the lower mount of the blade will weld on there, the square marking will be a reese hitch and hopefully I will use the tow hook hole to attach the lift cly., if not I will make a part to go in the reese hitch to attach the cly. to. On the braceing I am aiming to make the braces go to the lower part of the fel/bh bracing and have it where the belly mower ft. link will slide inside the braceing so the braceing will not have to be removed. The picture where the bolt head is cut about halfway was for additional bolts for the brackets I made to go inside the frame rail to attach the tow hook to. The head had to be cut to let the ft. grill guard fit the stock holes.

014.jpg 043.jpg 044.jpg 045.jpg
002-4.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620
I got the lower mount cleaned up and the reese hitch receiver then sandblasted both. Next is weld both on the bracket.

001-7.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620 #3  
when you get it done and the snow flys you will have the time of your life .looks good

/ Snow blade for b2620
Here is a little more progress. The reese hitch is close but with the fel as far as it will go I have 1/2 to 3/4 inch clearance so it good enough for me. Now onto the lower bracing to lower fel frame.

002-5.jpg 0012-1.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620
I got the ft. lower support brackets made today the alum. pieces are just so I can go by to make the rear brackets that attaches to the fel brackets.

0022-1.jpg 0013.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620
I got my rear brackets cut out. Now I need to drill some holes.

0014-1.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620
A little more progress I have got a little more to do and then some paint. I don't think I will damage the tractor with this subframe.

0015.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620
A few more pictures slowly making progress.

0023-1.jpg 0032-1.jpg 004-4.jpg

/ Snow blade for b2620 #10  
Looking good! :thumbsup: Nice job, keep up the good work!