Kubota and saving a few dollars

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars #11  
Very nice Paul.

Technically snow is winter dirt, so...

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars
Did the front fenders come with your machine?

They are an option on some of the Kubota Grand L models and the two Grand L's I had did have the front fenders.

i like the exhaust that what i need to do to my 7040 mines an open station im doing snow removal with it how hard was it

I wouldn't say it was hard to do but it takes a lot of tooling and figuring to do it. Other than that there was nothing to it :laughing: Here's the thread on it.
http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/customization/214487-kubota-grand-l-5740hstc3-stack.html

Very nice Paul.

Technically snow is winter dirt, so...

So true. Thanks my friend. Glad you like it :)

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars #13  
thanks 4shorts

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars #15  
I think the front fenders are a Canadian thing. I've seen several members to the north who have them but I think they are not an option down here.

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars #17  
They saved a couple bucks by making the twist lock pins plastic on the hood side panels. My old 04 L4330 had metal ones. The brand / model badging is also cheaper.

They saved a couple bucks by making the twist lock pins plastic on the hood side panels. My old 04 L4330 had metal ones. The brand / model badging is also cheaper.

Yep. I discovered that after I broke one. They gave me one under warranty. Those buggers aren't cheap. If it ever happens again I'll make a steel set.

/ Kubota and saving a few dollars #19  
hello 4shorts, bin following your threads I must say coodos to you you have a great shop set up. I was wondering about your atv scisor hoist what make is it? looking for a scisor lift for my shop .

hello 4shorts, bin following your threads I must say coodos to you you have a great shop set up. I was wondering about your atv scisor hoist what make is it? looking for a scisor lift for my shop .

First of all I have to apologize for not seeing your question :eek: Don't know how I missed it so sorry about that.
Thanks for following my threads. At least I now know there's one person that follows them :laughing:

Thanks for the shop remarks. I try and keep it well equipped so that I can keep the quality of work up and keep the customers coming back. The hoist you asked me about is an American made Handy Lift. It's rated at 1500 lbs. it's been a great addition to the shop. As you can see by the photo I've had it for awhile and its been perfect for motorcycle repairs, even using it as a work bench at times. Even used it as an unloading ramp. I have the extensions for the sides so I can do side by sides or four wheeler bikes, ride on mowers and snowmobiles.
It a nice addition to the shop. It's on wheels and can be moved outside if I need more rom in the shop.Thanks for your interest in my threads :thumbsup:.

l7.jpg

sandblasting5.jpg

This photo shows the hoist with the extensions removed.

reas3.jpg

bodywork2.jpg

Here you'll see the two wheeled dolly I made so that I can move the hoist in and out of the shop.

bodywork1.jpg