Cold weather fuel treatment

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #1  

ST98

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota L3540
I recently purchased a GL3540 and was wondering what people are using for fuel treatment. I use the white 911 in my duramax for years to get rid of any winter time moisture. It seems to work well and would like to use it in the kubota if needed. What are folks using if anything?

Thanks

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #2  
I have heard guys on the forum talk about a Kubota fuel treatment, I;m not sure what all it does. You may want to get something that increases lubricity too. Some winter blends of diesel fuel have kerosene to improve the winter operability. It decreases lubricity. Diesel power mag did a test on additives. Here is the link. The opti-lube they tested had a winter formula. Bobcat has a fuel treatment which looks good too.

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #3  
I use Power Service in both my bucket truck and the diesel that I buy for the Bobcat. The bucket truck is unused all winter, so I add 911 to those tanks just as insurance against gelling. I start it up once a month or so during my off season.

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #4  
I use Powerservice year round.Never a problem,we are just south of Canada;and the tractor sits outdoors.

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #6  
Power Service in the white bottle year around. Can find it everywhere. Philip.

/ Cold weather fuel treatment
I guess I've called power service the white 911 forever. I'm not a racist additive person just a person who couldn't remember the name. It's good to know folks are using it so I don't have to get a second additive.

Thanks

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #8  
I use Diesel Fuel Supplement + Cetane Boost by Power Service year round. TSC and most Auto Parts stores carry it. There are several other additives that other TBN members use that they like, but this product works for me. Best wishes.

/ Cold weather fuel treatment #9  
White bottle and 911 are different bottles and treatments. Philip.