Lens for hazzard lights

/ Lens for hazzard lights #1  

dneer

Tractor
Kubota BX2360/gr2110
Does anyone know the part number for a BX2360 hazzard light lens. All I can find is the number for the entire light assy.

/ Lens for hazzard lights #2  
I searched quite a while for just the lens (for my BX24, which I'm quite sure has the same hazzard/turn signal as yours) and was never able to find. I finally had to break down and buy the assembly. The only up side is I have a spare lens now...

/ Lens for hazzard lights #3  
I don't know the part number, but I walked into my Kubota dealer and they had the lens in stock. You should definitely be able to get just the lens. I lost one on each site when going about bushes and trees. Solved the the problem by wrapping a small bungi cord around them. (they come in handy all the time anyway). However, it would be nice if they did not come off so easy.

Jon

Sent from my iPad using TractorByNet

/ Lens for hazzard lights #4  
Is it round, the same as on the BX2200? If so TSC carries them for a very fair price. I have broken/lost several myself.

/ Lens for hazzard lights #5  
Looks like they have the assembly pictured, but when I read it and saw the price, it sounds like just the lens. Work/Accessory Lighting - BX2360 - BX Series Tractor - Kubota

I've hit enough lenses on my tractor to wonder if I should start buying them in bulk. LOL
This year I have vowed to trim back the !@#$% tree branches.

/ Lens for hazzard lights #6  
   / Lens for hazzard lights #7  
My 9-5 has me on the road a ton. Not much else to do in a hotel at night than to surf tractor parts.

/ Lens for hazzard lights #8  
I don't have the same tractor but I called Messick's after my wife's stupid horse ate all four lenses off my flashers and they sent them out the same day. Might give them a call.

/ Lens for hazzard lights #9  
Is it round, the same as on the BX2200? If so TSC carries them for a very fair price. I have broken/lost several myself.

Are they easy to install yourself. I broke the large round and rectangular amber lights on my BX 2230 in the Superstorm. Got replacements from Messicks, but they look hard to install.