Bronze Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3940 with 3rd function and skid steer FE

Default Replacement Hydraulic Lines

My grapple bucket sprung a leak with one of the Hydraulic lines this weekend. I was wondering where do most people go to get replacements or even have them made.

There is no shortage of local companies that advertise them as we'll as tractor supply.

Any tips or requirements. Pressure I am sure and compatibility with UDT type fluids.

Thanks

Tractor
    JD 4720

Quote Originally Posted by mmorisoli
    My grapple bucket sprung a leak with one of the Hydraulic lines this weekend. I was wondering where do most people go to get replacements or even have them made.

There is no shortage of local companies that advertise them as we'll as tractor supply.

Any tips or requirements. Pressure I am sure and compatibility with UDT type fluids.

Thanks
    TSC carries some standard lengths in stock but only with NPT male ends. Depending on the length, size thread requirement that could be an option. Discount hydraulic hose and surplus center both have hydraulic hoses. Can't remember which but one will do hoses to order for parts plus $12 for crimping. You can't beat it but it takes time compared to the local guys.
    JD 4720 - 400CX FEL, Woods BB-720 Brush Bull and BH90X backhoe, Salsco 6210XT PTO Chipper, Farmi 501 Logging Winch, Bo-Dozer Grapple, LP RBT4096, Cammond Road grader/leveler and Rankin Trash Forks

Silver Member

Default Re: Replacement Hydraulic Lines

Quote Originally Posted by mmorisoli View Post

Thanks
    i go to local CarQuest as do most rural folks here, they make them while you wait----they use Gates high pressure hose which looks a lot better then kubota's-----i've had to replace five in a year so far-----good luck