2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #1  

loudhornsrule

Bronze Member
I have found all the filters(wix brand) except the trans. filter and the Hydrostat filter. Does anyone have a non kubota part number such as wix, napa, or purolator for this application. I dont get caught up in all the genuine high dollar kubota parts gimmicks. I am sure kubota does not make filters. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help
Just got raped by Kubota. Couldn't wait any longer so went down to local Kubota for the filters. $77 bucks for those 2 filters, and they didn't even use any vaseline. That is rape. As soon as I find out the wix or napa numbers I will post them.

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #3  
I recommend sticking with Kubota filter while you are under warranty so if you have a issue they can't say you weren't using our filter. If you give me the kubota part number I can try crossing it over at Napa. I tried looking it up by application but they did not even list it by application. How much were the filters?

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #4  
Good luck finding them.. I think one can be found , but seems to me the other one I think the hydro filter cannot be found. All of these type of filters on all brands are very expensive.. I think I gave $80 for the hydro filter alone on my Kioti. If you do find good replacements be sure to post up the links where they can be found, I am sure a lot of the guys would appreciate it.

James K0UA

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #5  
Great thread here. I use Kubota filters because I perceive them to be a greater value but the OP is right and I'm sure Kubota makes nothing and subs it out. I'd also bet there is a lot of cross-over as well and in fact my JD 790 has the same air filters as my Kubota L4300.

Years back I used to have the big Wix and Fram Industrial filter cross reference books and most everything from back then crossed over to one or the other. Wix makes a great filter and it will be interesting to see any price differential. As I recall, I stayed with dealer filters because there wasn't much of a price difference when there was an alternative competitor, The only time Kubota seemed outrageous was when they were the only filter out there and there was no cross-over to go to.

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #6  
The filters for the Bobcat were reasonable. The oil filter was the only one wix had and it was the about the same price as a Bobcat. I saw a exploded view of a Bobcat filter and it looked like a wix.

HH3A0-82623 $47.26 HHK70-14070 23.75 Plus Tax =76.87 That hurt the old pocketbook!

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #8  
HH3A0-82623 $47.26 HHK70-14070 23.75 Plus Tax =76.87 That hurt the old pocketbook!

I tried them at NAPA and Carquest with no luck:mad: I then went to wix and I found all the filters like you had by application. I tried the Kubota number HHK70-14070 on their interchange and found a filter. I could not find one for the HH3A0-82623. Check and be sure these filters will work before you use them. Added the rest of the filters for a reference for anyone else.

Kubota # Wix# Napa#
HHK70-14070, 51367, 1367 (should be around $15)
air, 42985, 2985
air, 46438, 6438
fuel, 33830, 3830
engine, 51307, 1307

Sorry my chart did not turn out good after I hit submit.

Wix Filters - Product Catalog search results
If you can find the filters in any brand post the number and I will try to cross it at napa or carquest. They both sell Wix filters. I tried finding the last filter in a Wix, purolator, fram, hastings, and donaldson. You can do a filter request at wix. http://www.wixfilters.com/Lookup/PartResearch.aspx

Roger, thanks. The filter HH3A0=82623 FOR $47 BUCKS has a removable magnet in the top.

/ 2011 Kubota L3200 HST Filters Help #10  
Roger, thanks. The filter HH3A0=82623 FOR $47 BUCKS has a removable magnet in the top.

You're welcome. I looked everywhere I could think of for that filter, I also checked mile guard. I think you may have to do a filter request and see what wix can do.