Loader Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #1  

snpower

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere GT235, GT 275, 1025R
Ok. Bucket not quite level last time I dropped the loader. I got the ride side piston full extended and the left side not nearly so much. I can't disconnect the blue line due to pressure; how can I get both pistons back in sync? Pictures probably explain better.

image-908439590.jpg

image-2609836552.jpg

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #2  
If you have a hi lift jack or way to attach a hoist, I would hook the hydraulics up, raise the FEL above your mounting points then use the joy stick to realign the arms, lower it then go from there.

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #4  
I've had the same thing happen. Leaving the hoses hooked up, you should be able to use the joystick to close the cylinders. As they close, the one will fully close first then the other will catch up till both closed. Looks like you may have to lift that one side a bit to clear...

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #6  
   / Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader
Oh no I appreciate the advice. I let the pressure bleed off, disconnected the blue line, lifted the loader with one arm whilst pushing one piston in, then lowered the loader back into the brackets on the tractor.

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #8  
Oh no I appreciate the advice. I let the pressure bleed off, disconnected the blue line, lifted the loader with one arm whilst pushing one piston in, then lowered the loader back into the brackets on the tractor.

Ours on our old BX2200 bled down and was a bear, so my sons would just lift and move it around like you, now at my age, I have to use jacks, hoists or loaders on other tractors.:eek:

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #9  
For future reference there is an easier way, mentioned in part by Golfaddict. Without disconnecting anything manipulate the controls to collapse both cylinders. Then have the loader positioned so when you extend the cylinders they bump up against the brackets. I do it all the time as I collapse the cylinders when it is not on my tractor.

Take Care,
Doug in SW IA

/ Problem reconnecting BX2360 to loader #10  
Also for future reference: When the mounts are in the position you pictured with one over and on the back side of the mount, curl the bucket. The arms should lift enough to clear the mounts. You can usually just push the extended mounting arm inward by hand to even it with the other arm. The cylinders have a cross over so it's pretty easy. Or you can use the hydraulics as described above.
Once you have that all squared away, lift the low side of the bucket and kick a block under it to level it with the tractor. Re-install the loader as normal.
Another hint: When removing the loader on an un-level surface, lower the bucket till one side touches the ground. Put a block under the other side to take up the space and all should be even when re-installing.